1. Welcome to 4Runners.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all 4Runner discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other 4Runner owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Spidertrax 1.25 Spacers

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by Crossfit4Runner, Mar 24, 2021.

1. Jul 18, 2021 at 8:10 AM
    nimby

nimby in the drink

Member:
    First Name:
    Jake
    California
    Vehicle:
    2018 SR5P
    I want to say that tech didn't know what they were doing.

With your UCA's on the "A" setting, it says you should be at +4.0 caster and they set one side to 2.9?? That's not even close.

They shouldn't have any trouble getting the camber to zero even with higher caster numbers. I have +3.6 caster and 0 camber on stock UCA's with a 1.6" lift.

2. Jul 20, 2021 at 3:04 PM
    Crossfit4Runner

Crossfit4Runner [OP] New Member

Member:
    Saint Louis
    Vehicle:
    2018 TRD Off Road Permium
    To many to list
    You would be correct I took it to another shop and they fixed me up. According to them the other shop faked that alignment print out. As it was not even close to what I had. At extreme turning I have some slight rubbing in the back where the mud flaps were. They didn’t want to push the the wheels to far forward as it would affect the steering. I guess it’s the best I’m going to get.

nimby[QUOTED] likes this.
  3. Jul 22, 2021 at 1:14 PM
    nimby

nimby in the drink

Member:
    First Name:
    Jake
    California
    Vehicle:
    2018 SR5P
    Well, I'm glad you figured it out and you're in a better spot than you were. At least you know not to go back to that other shop.

I wonder how often alignment shops fake those print-outs. I bet it happens more often than we know.

If you have a heat gun, you can try to re-mold the mudflap in the area where it's rubbing. See where the rub marks are, warm the area up with the heat gun (not too hot or it will melt), push that area in with a piece of scrap wood (or whatever), and hold until the plastic cools. If you don't have a heat gun, they're pretty cheap on Amazon.

If it's too much trouble to mess with it, then leave it and embrace the rub :mudding:

Products Discussed in

To Top