1. Welcome to 4Runners.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all 4Runner discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other 4Runner owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Cargo area anchor strengh

Discussion in '5th Gen 4Runners (2010-2024)' started by 4Limited, Nov 28, 2020.

1. Jun 24, 2022 at 4:17 PM
    4Runner170V

4Runner170V New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tony
    Los Angeles
    Vehicle:
    2014 4Runner Trail
    SSO Slimline Bumper w/Smittybilt X2O 10K Winch FOX 2.5 Front, 2.0 Rear/ICON UCA/OME Rear Spring 33X12.50R17 DRIFTA Drawer System ARB Awning APS Side Steps ICS Fab. Center Console Mount LFD Roof Rack Cross Bar Dual Battery System HAM/GMRS Mobile Radio
    You have to go through dealer in Canada. Expect wait for delivery. I will be ordering small kitchen kit next year from them.

2. Jun 24, 2022 at 5:54 PM
    ATX14

ATX14 New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2017 Magnetic Gray 4Runner Off-Road Premium
    I installed the larger of the ARB drawers along with ARB's slide top drawer where my refrigerator is mounted. I ordered the ARB refrigerator with the "front" opening as opposed to the "side" opening so it will clear the opening of the lift gate area of the 4R. Give me some time and I'll post pics and give you some measurements of my setup.

***Updated Measurements***
    I measured the height of the drawer with the 1/2" wood base and the total height is 11 1/2".
    The ARB Zero refrigerator is 19 1/2" tall and the measurement from the top of the slide out ARB drawer to the top of the 4R's rear hatch opening is 24".

That gives me 4.5" of space with the lid closed. When I pull the slide out top it puts the refrigerator out past the top of the 4R hatch opening so I have access into the refrigerator.

JD

Last edited: Jun 25, 2022

Products Discussed in

To Top