1. Welcome to 4Runners.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all 4Runner discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other 4Runner owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

WTS/WTT: STL, MO: 2004 Tacoma TRD 4door

Discussion in '5th Gen 4Runner Parts Marketplace (2010-2024)' started by radford, Apr 5, 2017.

1. Apr 5, 2017 at 10:52 AM
    radford

radford [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Blair
    Missurah
    Vehicle:
    ‘99 Limited
    This is a 2004 Toyota Tacoma double cab, 4x4 of course. TRD off-road with the e-locker and push button 4wd.
    Asking $9500.

There is not a spot of rust on the body. However, there are some blemishes (dings, scrapes, etc.) on the bed. You cannot really tell they are there unless you are up close. This frame is in pretty good shape. There's definitely surface rust, but no rot, holes, etc. It also was coated with a rust resistant paint/oil. The rear rotors are also slightly rusted as well but it hasn't affected braking performance at all. They probably could use replacing in the near future. (Good time for the Tundra brake upgrade.)

Interior overall is very nice, no rips or tears in any of the seats, doors, or headliner. there are also new full range speakers in the front doors. The seats are gray cloth upholstery with gray carpet, which is clean and in good shape as well.

Recent maintenance: timing belt, water pump and all fluids changed at 186,000 miles by previous owner. I just changed the oil and filter at 202k miles with pure synthetic. I also have some spark plugs that I was going to change but I have not had time to do so.

I have been getting 18-20 mpg. About 330 miles to tank when the light goes on, or 350-360 if you stretch and go to empty. It has an oem bedliner, vinyl tonneau cover and a new Reese hitch. It would make a great daily, work truck, first vehicle, or off-roader. These are strong little trucks and will handle most anything you throw at them.

I would like to sell or trade for a 96-00 desert dune (limited preferred) 4runner.
    *Located outside of STL but willing to travel.

IMG_4201.jpg
    IMG_4202.jpg
    IMG_4203.jpg
    IMG_4204.jpg
    IMG_4205.jpg

DTOM_plz likes this.

Products Discussed in

To Top