1. Welcome to 4Runners.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all 4Runner discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other 4Runner owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Will a MegaWarrior fit IN my 2002 4runner?

Discussion in '3rd Gen 4Runners (1996-2002)' started by canyonero, Jun 23, 2014.

1. Jun 23, 2014 at 7:34 PM
    canyonero

canyonero [OP] New Member

Member:
    Hi all,

I bought a 2002 Limited this spring -- the archives of this forum and others and the collective wisdom of the group were a huge help in that process, so an over-due thanks for that. Now I have my first question.

I've been keeping an eye on craigslist for the rack components I want to put together (basically, 58" Yakima bars on Q-Towers, with a MegaWarrior and extension on top). I found a MegaWarrior an hour or so away from me, but unfortunately, I found it before I found my crossbars so mounting it up and driving home isn't an option.

Does anyone know if a MegaWarrior will fit inside a 2002 4runner? I'm pretty sure it will if I split it into the pieces where the extension will eventually slot in, but I thought if anybody else had tried this (and could warn me of an unfortunate surprise), it would be someone in this group.

Thanks in advance for any insight.

Jennifer

2. Jun 24, 2014 at 5:11 AM
    Ol'Blue

Ol'Blue New Member

Member:
    "Not all who wander are lost"
    Vehicle:
    99 T4R LTD- 33's and locked, 01 SR5-,SAS Sold...
    A few things here and there. Still dreaming up stuff
    You might have to take it apart to get it home. I have the load worrier and love it. I think you will be happy with this one too.

B.

3. Jun 25, 2014 at 6:54 AM
    Peps

Peps New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jennifer
    Thanks, B. I'll bring some tie downs and socket wrenches, and see what I can pull apart!

Products Discussed in

To Top