1. Welcome to 4Runners.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all 4Runner discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other 4Runner owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Used X-REAS System Market?

Discussion in '5th Gen 4Runners (2010-2024)' started by JerseyDevil5, Feb 6, 2019.

1. Feb 6, 2019 at 5:57 AM
    JerseyDevil5

JerseyDevil5 [OP] New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2018 Blizzard Pearl 4Runner Limited
    2.5”/1.5” Daystar Spacer Lift, 275/55R20 Cooper Discoverer A/T3’s, K&N CAI, Jet Powr-Flo MAF, Magnaflow Cat-Back Exhaust.
    Hi,
    I’m strongly considering replacing my X-REAS suspension on my 2018 4Runner with the Toytec Boss 3” suspension lift. It only has about 4K miles on it. I know these systems are pretty expensive to replace, but was wondering if anyone would or is buying these used. I imagine someone could probably get a used practically take off X-REAS system for a lot cheaper than a new one. I’m just trying to see if there is any market for these used or if a someone would have any issues finding a dealer or repair shop to install a used system. If there was a market at all and I decided to purchase the Boss Lift, I would sell mine for very cheap. Right now, I’m just trying to gather some advice and information on this. Thanks for any responses in advance!

2. Feb 6, 2019 at 6:19 PM
    Agent_Outside

Agent_Outside A Guy A Girl and A Trail

Member:
    Colorado
    Vehicle:
    Built 2011 T4R Limited
    You’d be lucky to find anyone willing to give you anything at all for it.

3. Feb 6, 2019 at 6:41 PM
    JerseyDevil5

JerseyDevil5 [OP] New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2018 Blizzard Pearl 4Runner Limited
    2.5”/1.5” Daystar Spacer Lift, 275/55R20 Cooper Discoverer A/T3’s, K&N CAI, Jet Powr-Flo MAF, Magnaflow Cat-Back Exhaust.
    That’s kind of what I was thinking. I would rather almost give it away than to throw away new parts that work fine. I’ll probably end up replacing it this year.

Products Discussed in

To Top