Welcome to 4Runners.com!You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.
As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
Quick Links: Engine is way louder than it used to be. It sounds the same but just amplified... Wah wah noise? 3rd Gen Wheel Bearings & 1st Gen Tacos Preventative Maintenance on 3rd Gen What do you guys think of using 'off road use only' H4 bulbs? Name of part that goes from the air box to the engine itself?
- Participate in all 4Runner discussion topics
- Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
- Communicate privately with other 4Runner owners from around the world
- Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
- Access all special features of the site
Upper Control Arms
Discussion in '3rd Gen 4Runners (1996-2002)' started by 994RUNNER, Oct 3, 2015.