1. Welcome to 4Runners.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all 4Runner discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other 4Runner owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Thoughts on Toytec/Bilstein Lift?

Discussion in '3rd Gen 4Runners (1996-2002)' started by krakidsr5, Oct 17, 2016.

1. Oct 17, 2016 at 12:07 PM
    krakidsr5

krakidsr5 [OP] New Member

Member:
    Central California
    Vehicle:
    1996 4runner sr5, stocker than stock
    :(
    I have a 96' sr5 and am most likely going to go with the

Toytec/Bilstein 3" Lift : http://toyteclifts.3dcartstores.com/BK9602--3-lift-ToyTecBilstein-kit-for-96-02-4Runner_p_1378.html

Was wondering if any of y'all had pictures or thoughts or anything on it. Ive read around on other forums that some feel its a bit stiff. Just trying to get some more info.

For refrence, i will not be wheeling it or crawling much. Mainly just lifting for some bigger wheels to go drive out on the beach, so articulation isn't really my focus as i have given the ultimate lift kit and boss lift kit a look already.

Thanks!

2. Oct 20, 2016 at 7:30 AM
    Toytec Lifts

Toytec Lifts New Member

Member:
    Denver, Crawlorado
    Give us a call today and we can discuss all of your lift options to fit larger tires!

3. Oct 26, 2016 at 9:12 AM
    MACRunner

MACRunner New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2003 4Runner V8
    I don't know if your still looking but I have that suspension. Great ride! The front is a little stiff because it's made to have a steel bumper which I'm getting. The back rides nice and soft offroad. I'm currently selling the back suspension at T4R.org forum (check it out) because I need a higher spring rate for compression so going with ome 861 and LC 80 Tokico shocks. They only have about 800 miles or even less on them. Bought it new in August. Make a deal if you buy both. LMK.

Products Discussed in

To Top