1. Welcome to 4Runners.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all 4Runner discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other 4Runner owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site
  1. May 10, 2022 at 11:25 AM
    2112 R

2112 R [OP] New Member

Member:
    SOLD

$650 obo
    Located in San Diego
    Buyer pays shipping. I can't imaging what it would cost to ship this thing.
    Would be better to have a local pick up; and I'm willing to drive a bit and possibly meet half way if someone is coming from the LA/Orange County Area or AZ.

1 part not included - the back cargo tie down rings which mount to the left and right of the little cubby near the back seat. I repurposed them for another project, and they can be replaced using an aftermarket tie down from Amazon or OEM from the dealer if needed.

Condition - Used. We camp and off road quite a bit so it's not even close to mint. It's got scuffs and scrapes, and still functions perfectly.

There are install threads and posts on popular 4runner blogs and forums

Was removed from a 2017 5th Gen 4runner TRD ORP, and should fit any rig that does not have the 3rd row seating.
    If you're looking for a 3rd row seat swap do a lot of research before getting the tray to make sure it will fit.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 17, 2022
  2. May 11, 2022 at 8:00 PM
    varunski3

varunski3 New Member

Member:
    I’m in the Bay Area, near San Francisco. I’m definitely interested. What is the furthest you are willing to drive up north? I can meet you the rest of the way. I’m open to paying for shipping as well but I have no idea how much it would be.

3. May 13, 2022 at 8:14 AM
    2112 R

2112 R [OP] New Member

Member:
    Awesome. I saw your DM and it looked like a post quote and I didn't see a message. Apologies.
    There is currently 1 interested party whom is looking at shipping logistics. If that falls through I'll hit you up.
    I'm south San Diego, like right near the border, and am not looking to drive north of Camp Pendleton.

Products Discussed in

To Top