1. Welcome to 4Runners.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all 4Runner discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other 4Runner owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

So Close!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by MichiganGirl, Feb 26, 2018.

1. Feb 26, 2018 at 4:28 PM
    MichiganGirl

MichiganGirl [OP] New Member

Member:
    Hello Everyone! I am actively searching for a 4Runner all of my own! I have wanted one since I first went to college in the Upper Peninsula 20 years ago but no luck yet. I come from a "Toyota Family" and have owned a Celica, a Rav4, a Land Cruiser and a Tundra but all I really ever wanted was a 4Runner. As the years have slipped by and the 4Runners have gone through a lot of changes I am a bit at a loss now as to which one would best suit me now. As I live in Northern Michigan I tend to believe that the Toyota with the least miles, least previous owners and the least amount of rust is generally the best buy. I have been looking online at mostly 4th Gen models with under 180,000 to stay within my limited budget, but they tend to sell really fast if they are in good shape. None of these are in my immediate area so I have had to broaden my search to 200 miles. I've already missed out on two because I couldn't physically get there fast enough to look at them. Anyways, I am here to ask for the advice of the 4Runner Elders on what I should be looking for when shopping for a used 4Runner and what to watch out for. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

2. Feb 26, 2018 at 4:39 PM
    Bob

Bob Member Staff Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bob
    SoCal
  3. Feb 26, 2018 at 7:12 PM
    SnowroxKT

SnowroxKT New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kyle
    Alaska
    Vehicle:
    2018 T4R TRD Offroad
    2018 T4R Offroad SAS 1995 Tacoma
    Welcome. Hope you can find what you want soon.

Products Discussed in

To Top