1. Welcome to 4Runners.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all 4Runner discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other 4Runner owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Snow

Discussion in 'General 4Runner Talk' started by kris9549, Feb 16, 2021.

1. Feb 19, 2021 at 3:31 AM
    Toy4X4

Toy4X4 New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeff
    Vehicle:
    2020 Offroad Prem. 4-runner
    RevTek 3" front- 2" rear leveling, JBA uca's, LED interior lights, Cooper 275-70-17 AT3 LT
    We have had lots of vehicles in our lives and winter driving is just another season around here, so, tires seem to play a huge role in how your vehicle will perform/ride and handle the season at hand. With all these vehicles we have had we also had the opportunity to test hundreds of different tires. While certain brands with certain tread design are good for intended useage (this is where I tend to get a little lazy) we tried to find a tire to do everything fairly well in all seasons, that is where the Cooper tires come in, they have served us well in where we use them. They get some off road use but mostly serve as MaMa's daily driver to work, rain, snow, sleet, hail, ice, they do 'fairly well' in most conditions, are they the best at any one thing? Probably not, but they are one of the better tires we've used.

Trekker[QUOTED], A&P and Thatbassguy like this.
  2. Feb 26, 2021 at 2:52 PM
    SR5 Limited

SR5 Limited New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    1996 SR5 Limited
    BF008C5C-CED6-47C5-9410-CA7F98B8D3C8.jpg I parked mine and waited for it to melt....

mrmike7189 and A&P like this.

Products Discussed in

To Top