1. Welcome to 4Runners.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all 4Runner discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other 4Runner owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Picture of the Inside (hub surface) of a TRD Pro Wheel

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by xrptrdpro, Mar 8, 2024.

1. Mar 8, 2024 at 1:55 PM
    xrptrdpro

xrptrdpro [OP] New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2021 4Runner TRD Pro
    I've been searching high and low for a picture of the backside of a stock 4Runner TRD Pro wheel. I'm specifically looking to see if there are indents to run a spacer like the .75, without cutting the factory lugs.

This is only meant to be a temporary solution. I am installing JBA high caster UCA's and may need the spacer (UCA-Tire Clearance) as a temp fix until new wheels come in, but I wont know until installation is complete

Last edited: Mar 8, 2024
  2. Mar 13, 2024 at 8:03 PM
    CafeRacer87

CafeRacer87 New Member

Member:
    Monterey, Ca
    Vehicle:
    2015 TRD Pro
    so, my friend! I ordered the Spider Trax 1.25 spacers but after looking at images online I think the poke was too much for me on my wild peak 265 at3(prob look better with 285 but my 265 are new), so I returned them and just order the same spacers. I know they have the pocket, and you don't have to shave down. I ordered through Amazon just in case I do have to return. I feel .75 is the perfect amount of flush for an oem + look especially if you have a block edge AT/MT tires. attached are a few pics of a tr4 that made the decision easier to pick the .75.

put-on-0-75-wheel-spacers-on-the-stock-trd-wheels-i-wish-it-v0-entm0ryymr5a1.jpg
    put-on-0-75-wheel-spacers-on-the-stock-trd-wheels-i-wish-it-v0-myas3r6zmr5a1.jpg
    put-on-0-75-wheel-spacers-on-the-stock-trd-wheels-i-wish-it-v0-b8rrvhczmr5a1.jpg

3. Mar 13, 2024 at 8:05 PM
    CafeRacer87

CafeRacer87 New Member

Member:
    Monterey, Ca
    Vehicle:
    2015 TRD Pro
    again, this is a pic I found online, mine won't be here for a week for some reason, I will upload photos once I have them installed.

Products Discussed in

To Top