1. Welcome to 4Runners.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all 4Runner discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other 4Runner owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Newbie From Middle Tennessee

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by eaglescout, Jul 3, 2018.

1. Jul 3, 2018 at 10:24 AM
    eaglescout

eaglescout [OP] 2018 SR5

Member:
    Middle Tennessee
    Vehicle:
    2018 Magnetic Gray Metallic SR5
    FN FX PRo Wheels Matte Dark Bronze. Nitto Ridge Grappler 285/70/17/load C 3" Dobinson Coil Lift Blackout Kit Raptor Style Grill LED C4 Fab Lo Pro Winch Bumper LFD Offroad Skid Plate Shrockworks Sliders Rago Molle Panels Extreme LED Ditch Lights Ecotechne Roof Rack Detours Offroad Swingout Tire Carrier
    Just got my 2018 SR5 in Magnetic Gray Metallic! I'm planning to put the FN FX Pro Wheels on it, but can't decide on color. I like the Matte Dark Bronze, Does any body have MGM color with the dark bronze wheel that can post a picture? I just joined so there may already be a thread. Also I am putting on the Rough Country 3" Level/Lift and want to put the Nitto Terra Grappler G2 in 285/70R17 116T. Any thoughts and/or pictures?

PJAC likes this.
  2. Jul 3, 2018 at 11:06 AM
    Bob

Bob Member Staff Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bob
    SoCal
  3. Jul 3, 2018 at 12:19 PM
    jgcaps

jgcaps Lovin the Colorado Life.!

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    CO
    Vehicle:
    2018 MGM TRD ORP KDSS 4Runner
    3" Icon Stage 2, 18x9 Fuel Beast wheels, 285/65/18 BFG KO2's, N-FAB Black Rock Rails w/removable steps.
    Welcome from Colorado..! Here's mine.. I took the last one after bustin the cherry on her first trail. It's hard to see the dark bronze in these... it really comes out when looking at different angles in the sun.IMG_0726.jpg IMG_0746.jpg IMG_0761.jpg

L1011 likes this.
  4. Jul 3, 2018 at 12:58 PM
    eaglescout

eaglescout [OP] 2018 SR5

Member:
    Middle Tennessee
    Vehicle:
    2018 Magnetic Gray Metallic SR5
    FN FX PRo Wheels Matte Dark Bronze. Nitto Ridge Grappler 285/70/17/load C 3" Dobinson Coil Lift Blackout Kit Raptor Style Grill LED C4 Fab Lo Pro Winch Bumper LFD Offroad Skid Plate Shrockworks Sliders Rago Molle Panels Extreme LED Ditch Lights Ecotechne Roof Rack Detours Offroad Swingout Tire Carrier
    Well, those wheels you have helps me make up my mind to go with Matte Dark Bronze!! Thanks!! Your Ride Looks GREAT!!! Those steps look boss! what brand?

Last edited: Jul 4, 2018
  5. Jul 3, 2018 at 2:10 PM
    jgcaps

jgcaps Lovin the Colorado Life.!

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    CO
    Vehicle:
    2018 MGM TRD ORP KDSS 4Runner
    3" Icon Stage 2, 18x9 Fuel Beast wheels, 285/65/18 BFG KO2's, N-FAB Black Rock Rails w/removable steps.
    Thanks brother I appreciate that.!
    The steps are N-Fab Black Rock Rails with removable steps. They aren't real sliders per se because they bolt to the rocker panel instead of the frame. They have a model of rails that have a kick out but they haven't come out with a set that are kdss compatible yet...at least when I was in the market.

Products Discussed in

To Top