1. Welcome to 4Runners.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all 4Runner discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other 4Runner owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

New to the 4Runner Club

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by edlawrence, Nov 18, 2020.

1. Nov 18, 2020 at 5:55 AM
    edlawrence

edlawrence [OP] New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2021 Dark Gray SR5 Premium
    I pulled the trigger on a new, 2021 4Runner SR5 Premium since the lease on my 2018 Tacoma was about up, and it seemed like I was not going to be able to get a better deal than I was now. I am very happy with it so far. I was a little worried since it is a little outdated but so far I've only noticed a couple things. The climate control knobs are big and bulky, but I like that, for me its easier to use and requires less concentration. The 4wd control knob is big and bulky again, but I really like that this isnt on the dash like it was on my Tacoma. A couple times in my Tacoma I would reach up to change the temperature and look and have my hand on the 4wd control. The 4runner is worlds more comfortable than the Tacoma. I've got two dogs and a baby so the extra interior room should be great, not to mention it has more room for passengers and not just more cargo volume. I've got a couple small things I want to do to it but for the most part I plan on keeping it stock for now.

Bob and SlvrSlug like this.
  2. Nov 18, 2020 at 7:10 AM
    SlvrSlug

SlvrSlug Slightly bent.

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Ramona Ca.
    Vehicle:
    2017 4-Runner SR-5 P. Kings, Built Right uca’s, Durabumps, RSG sliders
    Welcome to the forum.

Products Discussed in