1. Welcome to 4Runners.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all 4Runner discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other 4Runner owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Tbac40, Oct 31, 2016.

1. Oct 31, 2016 at 5:56 PM
    Tbac40

Tbac40 [OP] New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    4runner limited
    None
    Just got my first 4runner. Always owned jeeps before. Cant wait to try it out in the rough of rockies. I live in Colo near Colo springs.

2. Nov 1, 2016 at 6:22 AM
    bahndrvr

bahndrvr New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Trevor
    Melbourne, Fl
    Vehicle:
    03 SR5 V8 4Runner
    2003 4Runner SR5 v8 - Temp Front: Top hat spacer 2.5" on Tacoma struts/springs Rear: TJM/King heavy extended Tacoma shocks 315 BFG AT KO2's (35's) Thrush Welded muffler and rear watermelon delete with turned exit K&N drop in, and extra filter delete Strengthened/Welded passenger side front diff mount Front diff drop - due to the top hat spacer and massive droop.... Scion headunit CB Other stuff done, 6th 4Runner:)
    Welcome, I lived in the Springs and did ALOT of wheeling out there when I was stationed at Cheyenne Mountain, I was recently back this past summer and man has it changed, it was my first time back since 2004! Penrose Community/Independence trail is still near Pueblo and not a bad drive - but its super technical, and I always went and played on rampart range road but not sure how they are about it now.

What year Jeeps? I have always bounced back and forth, Had a CJ, 2 YJ's, and a TJ, now my wife - a previous TJ owner has a Unlimited Sahara with the 6 speed, but for some reason I always come back to 4RUnners, this is my 5th!

3. Nov 1, 2016 at 7:33 AM
    TedRCASC

TedRCASC New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ted
    Welcome aboard. I'm an old Jeeper too, and drove my very first Jeeps in the Canadian Army in the early 1950s. Later, after a number of other 4x4s, I owned a 1996 Cherokee and, after that, a '14 Cherokee followed by a '15 Wrangler JKU. The latter let us down while on a trip to explore some off-roads so I traded it on a '16 4R Trail, and we could not be more delighted. - Ted

4. Nov 2, 2016 at 2:36 PM
    Tbac40

Tbac40 [OP] New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    4runner limited
    None
    I have had 5 grand Cherokees but my wife would shoot me if I took away her wrangler. It is 1998 and still going strong. You can stii play on north part of rampart but parts of south closed because of waldo fire regrowth.

Products Discussed in

To Top