1. Welcome to 4Runners.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all 4Runner discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other 4Runner owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

New member long time lurker

Discussion in '4th Gen 4Runners (2003-2009)' started by Londonrain, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Oct 2, 2020 at 6:39 PM
    importman

importman The mountains are calling and I must go...

Member:
    First Name:
    Danny
    Carolinas
    Vehicle:
    05 Silver SR5 V6 4X4
    Blacked out, Ironman 3" Nitro Gas Suspension lift, JBA High Caster upper control arms, Differential drop and sway bar relocate, Upgraded to Sport Front Cardone Calipers with Brembo Rotors and Akebono Pads, Added Spoiler, Sony XAV-AX100 with Apple Carplay, USB Jack, Backup Camera, Black TRD Pro Wheels with General Grabber ATX 265/70/17, Rear differential vent extension, Auto Dimming Mirror with Compass and Homelink, Map Light Mod, Tekonsha 90160 Trailer Brake Controller, Recoil SL1708 Sub, Sealight LED Headlamps, K&N drop in air filter, Weathertech floor mats, Homemade rear storage compartment with built in pull out table.
    I'm so confused. Brudy asked you about your front bumper. Did you think he meant grille or something? That Demello bumper is beautiful. But it's definitely not the factory bumper, lol. I'd love to have one myself.

7385 likes this.
  2. Oct 2, 2020 at 8:15 PM
    Londonrain

Londonrain [OP] Trigger

Member:
    First Name:
    Heather
    Rancho Cucamonga, CA
    Vehicle:
    2004 4th Gen 4 Runner
    Demello Bumper Original Version Demello Rock Sliders (Not produced anymore) Baja Designs Fog lights Baja Designs Ditch lights KC lights turn signals Onboard ARB Compressor Rough Country-Black Series Cree 30" Light bar with DRL Rago Fabrication mounting hardware CB/Ham Radio with PA system Big Bad Max air horn Spec D headlights Runner lights on sides of bumper 3 light set up center grill JBA upper control arms Icon Stage 2 lift kit (with icon socks) front and back Body Mount Chop (BMC) Fender Liner
    Oh shoot you’re correct I misread for some reason I thought he said grill. Been a long day lol

It’s the first run demello I just have the trd badging over it. I’ll edit that I actually even replied with bumper I must be out of it.

3. Oct 3, 2020 at 6:17 AM
    Oldtoyotaguy

Oldtoyotaguy Paid cash for it

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2018 Toyota 4 Runner Offroad
    Welcome to the forum, nice tasteful mods!

4. May 25, 2021 at 7:57 PM
    Londonrain

Londonrain [OP] Trigger

Member:
    First Name:
    Heather
    Rancho Cucamonga, CA
    Vehicle:
    2004 4th Gen 4 Runner
    Demello Bumper Original Version Demello Rock Sliders (Not produced anymore) Baja Designs Fog lights Baja Designs Ditch lights KC lights turn signals Onboard ARB Compressor Rough Country-Black Series Cree 30" Light bar with DRL Rago Fabrication mounting hardware CB/Ham Radio with PA system Big Bad Max air horn Spec D headlights Runner lights on sides of bumper 3 light set up center grill JBA upper control arms Icon Stage 2 lift kit (with icon socks) front and back Body Mount Chop (BMC) Fender Liner
    F0E746C1-CD73-4371-9CA7-3A1AA2037E72.jpg 973FB055-D436-4143-9102-22555EC706B3.jpg Well it’s been awhile. Lots of changes to the truck since last post. Been mia for awhile. Will post new photos and updated parts list to the front page.

Mohoman and 7385 like this.
  5. May 26, 2021 at 7:24 AM
    iamincrediboy

iamincrediboy New Member

Member:
    South FL
    Vehicle:
    2005 V8 4Runner Limited - Silver
    Killer build! I'm on my way to doing something similar with mine...

Could I ask a favor for a picture of your engine bay?? specifically the s-pod-esque device or whatever it is you have to control power through to all your lights. Thanks!

6. May 26, 2021 at 7:29 AM
    Londonrain

Londonrain [OP] Trigger

Member:
    First Name:
    Heather
    Rancho Cucamonga, CA
    Vehicle:
    2004 4th Gen 4 Runner
    For sure ill grab one asap. At work today ill get one and post it up. Thanks btw!

7385 and iamincrediboy like this.
  7. May 27, 2021 at 11:13 AM
    Londonrain

Londonrain [OP] Trigger

Member:
    First Name:
    Heather
    Rancho Cucamonga, CA
    Vehicle:
    2004 4th Gen 4 Runner
    Pictures of the pod and battery set up. the breaker is in a water proof box so it won't get touched, damaged etc. when out offroading.

thumbnail_IMG_2557.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_2556.jpg

iamincrediboy[QUOTED] and 7385 like this.
  8. Jun 1, 2021 at 9:29 AM
    Londonrain

Londonrain [OP] Trigger

Member:
    First Name:
    Heather
    Rancho Cucamonga, CA
    Vehicle:
    2004 4th Gen 4 Runner
    So we bit the bullet and ordered BXBilt headlights. We are also going to go ahead and get a snorkel and the roof rack light bar. After that we are done for awhile. Trying to save to get outta commifornia.
    Did a night time clarks trail run this weekend and man it was fun!
    Will get some photos later.

Mohoman and iamincrediboy like this.
  9. Jun 22, 2021 at 9:24 AM
    Londonrain

Londonrain [OP] Trigger

Member:
    First Name:
    Heather
    Rancho Cucamonga, CA
    Vehicle:
    2004 4th Gen 4 Runner
    We did white mountain in big bear this weekend. Started out with 25 4runners, ended up with like 5 people lol two broke axles and someone broke their power steering and messed up there steering. We made it through, took some damage to the back bumper and a couple of spots on the wheels. FYI I will never do that again, that trail is no chill lol
    there will be footage on both their IG and YT channel.
    https://www.instagram.com/trail_militia/?hl=en
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYV8rSbJP7OpqE0S7o_z-9Q

its a black diamond trail, and suicide hill lived up its name. Hairy shit lol All the YT videos were at some other point in the trail, we started in Apple Valley and drove over the mountain range to Big Bear. This trail is no joke.

iamincrediboy likes this.
  10. Mar 28, 2022 at 2:26 PM
    Londonrain

Londonrain [OP] Trigger

Member:
    First Name:
    Heather
    Rancho Cucamonga, CA
    Vehicle:
    2004 4th Gen 4 Runner
    So we are actually still waiting on bxbuilt for our headlights. GGrief its taking forever. They keep saying 7-14 business days for the last few months. Ready to have those on ffs. We also got the aftermarket front replacement grill
    https://www.instagram.com/trigger_t4r/
    Once we get moved into our new place and the truck is clean ill get some photos of it. Its the tacoma one.
    https://garagealpha.com/products/toyota-4runner-4th-gen-facelift-trd-style-grille-pre-order
    We also swapped out the tires from Falken Wildpeak ATs to the Geolanders. I like them but they are a bit noisier than the Falkens thats for sure.

Other than some random maintenance we haven't done much lately. Trying to find a cover that will fit the roof tent since gas prices are whooping my ass right now. FFS I hate our gov sometimes.

Products Discussed in

To Top