1. Welcome to 4Runners.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all 4Runner discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other 4Runner owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Metal tech rear upper links .

Discussion in '4th Gen 4Runners (2003-2009)' started by Mudrunner, Jul 12, 2014.

1. Jul 12, 2014 at 10:07 PM
    Mudrunner

Mudrunner [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob
    Edmonton Alberta Canada
    Vehicle:
    03 V8 Limited
    Toytec Ultimate,LR UCA,Spidertrax,Bebadged,Toyo's
    I just ordered some metal tech rear upper links http://www.metaltech4x4.com/p-638-metal-tech-fj-cruiser4runner-rear-upper-links.aspx and once they arrive and i have time to install them. Im wondering how to go about to figure out proper adjustment of them for them to do what i need to do.

I have a 03 V8 that i just recently installed a toytec ultimiate kit and i am hoping these will re allighn my rear driveline/diff angles to where they need to be. But im unsure as to how much in needed. Is it just trial and error or measurements ?
    Thanks for any help in advance.

2. Nov 22, 2014 at 7:17 PM
    griff 05

griff 05 New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Drew
    Vehicle:
    '05 4Runner SR5 V8
    Need to install: TC Spindles/knuckles, Fox Front and Rear 2.5 RR, TC UCAs, Transmission Cooler and BAMF Sliders
    Unfortunately, I'm not familiar with this product, although I'd love to learn how they work out with your truck because I, too am interested in using Metal Tech for the upper and lower links. My thought, and I'm sure you had the same, is to contact Metal Tech and see what they advise, hopefully at that point in time, someone on this forum has responded to give you a second opinion. Good luck with everything, man! Please keep us posted about how well this product works on your truck!! Stay safe!

Products Discussed in

To Top