1. Welcome to 4Runners.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all 4Runner discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other 4Runner owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Maryland! Greenlane Rock Sliders w/Bumpout - 5th Gen (non-KDSS/X-REAS)

Discussion in 'North East U.S.' started by OEFVet84, Aug 11, 2023.

1. Aug 11, 2023 at 1:05 PM
    OEFVet84

OEFVet84 [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Vehicle:
    2020 ORP
    Update: SOLD!

Price:

Asking $850 OBO (+ shipping if necessary). These awesome sliders are made in/shipped from Canada and currently retail for $1208.38 US (CA $1625), which you can view on Greenlane's website (not sure if links are allowed here). Located in Central Maryland, I prefer a local or near-regional sale if possible. Hopefully I cover everything in this listing, but please ask any questions or let me know if I missed anything. Also, I took plenty of other photos before removing and will be happy to share upon request.

Product Details:
    These nearly-new sliders are aluminum. Great if you live in a rusty region like me, but not for the aggressive off-roader. That said, they are INCREDIBLY well built and strong using 3/16" wall tubing with 1/4" frame plates. I've never seen better welds on a slider from any other manufacturer (seriously, just look at these images). These have every upgrade available from Greenlane including no angle, black textured powdercoat and full top deck.

Why I'm selling:
    My wife wanted steps and I thought I could get away with these, but no dice - still too high for her short legs (sigh). To be clear, these have a perfect platform for stepping - she just needs an actual drop down step. They were installed as you can see (now removed and ready for sale), but have zero dents, scratches or issues on the tubes or top deck. Even though they were only on my 4Runner for a few days, I still received numerous compliments.

IMG_4515.jpg IMG_4521.jpg IMG_4527.jpg IMG_4530.jpg IMG_4531.jpg IMG_4500.jpg

Last edited: Aug 21, 2023
To Top