1. Welcome to 4Runners.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all 4Runner discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other 4Runner owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Made the switch....16 TRDOR Taco for TRD Pro 4R

Discussion in '5th Gen 4Runners (2010-2024)' started by CaneRunner, Apr 1, 2017.

1. Apr 1, 2017 at 7:06 AM
    CaneRunner

CaneRunner [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    North Georgia
    Vehicle:
    17 TRD Pro Cement
    After years of having Tacoma's, I just had to get back into a 4Runner. Ordered the 2017 TRD Pro 4Runner in Cement at the beginning of March and dealership got it today. Picking it up Monday. Let the money spending on mods begin :)

jester243, Yota209 and BigSky1 like this.
  2. Apr 1, 2017 at 9:23 AM
    liftbikerun

liftbikerun New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mario
    I literally just traded my 2016 TRD Sport AC 6spd Tacoma in on a SR5. I really didn't need more then the SR5, and gives me a chance to spend the extra $ on other things. I am unbelievably impressed, I've only had it for 3 days.... In the last 5 years, I've had a 2013 FJ, 2016 Corolla (mistake), 2016 Tacoma + 2012 370z, and this is by far and away my favorite car I've owned. It rides so much better then my Tacoma did, it's infinitely quieter, I like that the stereo isn't integrated like the Tacoma was so I can replace it with an Android Auto unit (already on the way).

I'm VERY happy.

3. Apr 1, 2017 at 12:17 PM
    BigSky1

BigSky1 New Member

Member:
    SW Montana
    Vehicle:
    2013 Trail
    Cool glad your happy:thumbsup: If you can live without a P/U bed 4runners rock. My girlfriend has a 2013 Tacoma and I have A 2013 4runner we drive the 4runner way more then the Tacoma just because of the reasons stated.

4. Apr 3, 2017 at 4:28 PM
    rrshango

rrshango New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2017 Cement TRD Pro 4Runner
    n/a
    Have had my cement pro for about 2 mos. previously a jk rubicon owner. You'll love the truck. Took it through hells revenge in moab. It's was tricky in spots but made it through the whole trail unscathed. Bypassed major obstacle escalator and mickeys hot tub but other wise flawless. A few times scraping bottom but that's what skid plates are for. No mods yet but may add 285's and a small lift. Toytec has a 2 inch lift that can be used with existing suspension. I may opt for that. Good luck!! I think you'll love it. At least I love mine!!

Products Discussed in

To Top