1. Welcome to 4Runners.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all 4Runner discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other 4Runner owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Lifting my '20 Limited NightShade

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by mikeandmiki, Jun 22, 2021.

1. Jun 22, 2021 at 7:54 PM
    mikeandmiki

mikeandmiki [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Vehicle:
    ‘20 T4R Night Shade Blizzard Pearl
    I've had my 4Runner for a couple weeks now and want to lift it to put bigger tires on smaller wheels, mostly to improve the looks, but also the ride, as the paved roads here in eastern New Mexico aren't the best and neither is the dirt road that I live on. Probably the only off-roading I will do will be the dirt road and my unpaved driveway.

I'm looking at the Toytec/Bilstein 5100 complete kit to lift the front 3" and the rear 2" to accommodate 285/70/17 tires with no mods required to prevent tire rubbing, hopefully. I also plan on changing the UCAs to SPC and adding the rear bump stop kit and diff drop. I'm assuming I need the swaybar relocation kit as I do not have KDSS. Is this true?

Am I missing anything with regards to the lift?

I haven't decided on the tires yet. Obviously, AT tires like the BFG KO2 will look better but the bigger tread will just pick up bigger rocks like the ones on my Bronco so I'm leaning towards a more street-like tread like the Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Products Discussed in

To Top