1. Welcome to 4Runners.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all 4Runner discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other 4Runner owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

KC | 4th Gen 4Runner Needed in Los Angeles Area for NEW Product Development

Discussion in '4th Gen 4Runners (2003-2009)' started by Taylor@KC HiLiTES, Dec 1, 2017.

1. Dec 1, 2017 at 9:05 AM
    Taylor@KC HiLiTES

Taylor@KC HiLiTES [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Taylor
    KC-HiLights.png
    We are looking for someone to let us borrow their 4th gen 4Runner for approximately 24-48 hours!

As some of you may know, M-Racks is now a part of KC HiLiTES. We are really looking to expand the product offerings right away and Toyotas are one of the top priorities. In order to create a roof rack that fits uniquely for the 4th gens and is blueprinted for precision fit and finish, we need to get the vehicle scanned by SEMA Garage which is located in the LA area (Diamond Bar) and would take 24-48 hours. You would be an integral part in us producing a new roof rack for this model 4Runner and would be contributing to the ever-expanding aftermarket world!

We will of course make this worth your time, so send me an email (tayloru@kchilites.io) or PM me for details if you're interested! This is going to be on a first come, first serve basis but I will create a short list in case someone flakes out. I will only consider using someone's vehicle who's roof is in good shape (not all dented up), is close to stock, and doesn't have any extra holes in it from previously installed racks etc.

Here are some photos of what the M-Rack looks like for the Tacomas and is similar in aesthetics to what the 4Runner racks will look like:

https://shop.m-racks.com/

558861751.jpg 558861754.jpg

2. Jan 23, 2018 at 10:36 AM
    Taylor@KC HiLiTES

Member:
    First Name:
    Taylor
    Just to close up this thread, I have found a 4th Gen and it is being scanned today.

3. Jan 31, 2018 at 2:15 PM
    mrseth

mrseth New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Seth
    Vehicle:
    2004 Limited v8
    3" Rancho, 2.5" Delrin BL, 1.5" Supreme Spacer Lift, 35" Cooper MTP, Chopped Fenders, Racing buckets, 1.5" Spidertrax
    I saw your product on a Beetle of an employee of yours that showed up for a Hoonigan episode- I WISH I WAS IN CA!!! Great looking product guys, keep up the great work.

4. Feb 6, 2018 at 6:34 PM
    Taylor@KC HiLiTES

Member:
    First Name:
    Taylor
    Thank you for the kind words! Yep that was Rick aka @Dunewhore on Instagram. He mainly works for PRP but has been partnering with us lately too!

Products Discussed in

To Top