1. Welcome to 4Runners.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all 4Runner discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other 4Runner owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

KC | 3rd Gen 4Runner Needed in Los Angeles Area for NEW Product Development

Discussion in '3rd Gen 4Runners (1996-2002)' started by Taylor@KC HiLiTES, Dec 1, 2017.

1. Dec 1, 2017 at 9:10 AM
    Taylor@KC HiLiTES

Taylor@KC HiLiTES [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Taylor
    KC-HiLights.png
    We are looking for someone to let us borrow their 3rd gen 4Runner for approximately 24-48 hours!

As some of you may know, M-Racks is now a part of KC HiLiTES. We are really looking to expand the product offerings right away and Toyotas are one of the top priorities. In order to create a roof rack that fits uniquely for the 3rd gens and is blueprinted for precision fit and finish, we need to get the vehicle scanned by SEMA Garage which is located in the LA area (Diamond Bar) and would take 24-48 hours. You would be an integral part in us producing a new roof rack for this model 4Runner and would be contributing to the ever-expanding aftermarket world!

We will of course make this worth your time, so send me an email (tayloru@kchilites.io) or PM me for details if you're interested! This is going to be on a first come, first serve basis but I will create a short list in case someone flakes out. I will only consider using someone's vehicle who's roof is in good shape (not all dented up), is close to stock, and doesn't have any extra holes in it from previously installed racks etc.

Here are some photos of what the M-Rack looks like for the Tacomas and is similar in aesthetics to what the 4Runner racks will look like:

https://shop.m-racks.com/

558861751.jpg 558861754.jpg

Last edited: Dec 1, 2017
  2. Dec 1, 2017 at 9:12 AM
    Taylor@KC HiLiTES

Taylor@KC HiLiTES [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Taylor
    @4Running Daily Hey Connor, any interest? I know you're in between Phoenix and SD a lot, but wanted to tag you in this in case you had interest and if make it up to that area ever!

Bob likes this.
To Top