1. Welcome to 4Runners.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all 4Runner discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other 4Runner owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

JustATallDude's 19 Voodoo Blue 4Runner Build Thread

Discussion in '5th Gen 4Runners (2010-2024)' started by JustATallDude, Mar 22, 2022.

1. Oct 21, 2022 at 1:55 PM
    PJSnow

PJSnow New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    PJ
    New York
    Vehicle:
    2018 Cavalry Blue TRD Pro
    Looks like you were able to get the eco functions to work. That has been an issue for some of us trying the retrofit without the JBL.

JustATallDude[OP] likes this.
  2. Oct 21, 2022 at 2:56 PM
    JustATallDude

JustATallDude [OP] New Member+

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2019 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
    Gibson Single Exit Exhaust - Magnuson Supercharger - Sprint Booster - GTR Ultra2 Highs - Evil Headlights w/ Morimoto LED - Anzo Black Smoked Tail Lights - LED Interior Lights - A-Pillar Phone Mount Mod - CTH Side Mirrors - Eibach TRD Pro-Lift Springs - Falken Wildpeak A/T3s 285/70/17 - FSW F246 17x8.5 - Lasfit LED Turn Signals - DDI Seat Jackers - Apex Overland Front Recovery Points - Big Red's Turn Signal Mod and AMD Mod - R4T Blackout Turn Signals - BlackVue DR590 Dashcam and more to come...
    Only the MPG on the graph works. Even the number it shows I don't think is 100% accurate but I'd say it's close. Super happy either way though

3. Oct 29, 2022 at 10:27 AM
    JustATallDude

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Gibson Single Exit Exhaust - Magnuson Supercharger - Sprint Booster - GTR Ultra2 Highs - Evil Headlights w/ Morimoto LED - Anzo Black Smoked Tail Lights - LED Interior Lights - A-Pillar Phone Mount Mod - CTH Side Mirrors - Eibach TRD Pro-Lift Springs - Falken Wildpeak A/T3s 285/70/17 - FSW F246 17x8.5 - Lasfit LED Turn Signals - DDI Seat Jackers - Apex Overland Front Recovery Points - Big Red's Turn Signal Mod and AMD Mod - R4T Blackout Turn Signals - BlackVue DR590 Dashcam and more to come...
    20221029_085154.jpg

Finally got Android Auto working! Ultimately I needed to plug into the USB harness directly. For whatever reason the harness from the new headunit to the old USB wasn't sending any data across. Not sure if a wire was forgotten or what but it works now and that's all I care about.

Put the Motorola MA1 wireless android adapter in and it works great! I recommend it if you don't want to have to plug in.

Not sure what I'll be doing next with this thing. Probably not much. Time to start saving for a 1UZ swap for my Pickup.

PJSnow likes this.
  4. Jan 4, 2023 at 6:38 AM
    JustATallDude

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Yesterday marked the day that I have had the Magnuson installed for a year now. Still absolutely loving it and would do it again any day and still loving that whine! Making sure to get into the boost as much as I can these past couple of days for Ken. RIP 43

PJSnow likes this.
  5. May 25, 2023 at 2:35 PM
    JustATallDude

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Not much new done to the 4Runner as of late. Been putting some love into the little guy. Did get a new car in the fleet though

20230525_155038.jpg

6. May 25, 2023 at 3:42 PM
    Defend_Pono

Defend_Pono New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kupono
    Oahu, Hawaii
    Vehicle:
    2021 SR5 4x4 T4R Super White
    INTERIOR Black w/ White Piping TRD Wet Okole Seat Covers Husky All Weather Floor Mats 5% Ceramic Tint All Around AJT Pink Steering Wheel Emblem Meso Customs Black Interior Door Handle Skins Clear/Pink Bubble Crystal Shift Knob LIGHTING Full White LED Interior Lights LED White DRL's Highlander SE LED Fog Lights Cali Raised LED Low Pro Ditch Lights Mictuning LED 8pc Color Changing Rock lights SUSPENSION/TIRES 6" Pro Comp Kit (Powder Coated Pink) 1" Rear Coil Spacer Full Length Bilstein Coilovers (Powder Coated Coil Pink) SPC Upper Control Arms 275/70/18 Atturo Trail Blade XT's 18" OEM 4th Gen 4Runner Limited Wheels EXTERIOR OEM Roof Rail Vinyl Wrapped White Super White Emblem Overlays Super White Fog Light Trim Covers AVS Low Profile Window Visors
    MINITRUCKIN!!!!!

7. Dec 4, 2023 at 1:06 PM
    JustATallDude

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Got a new mod added to the 4Runner. Morimoto 4Banger fog lights. Things are killer and look fantastic.

Screenshot_20231204_150340_Gallery.jpg

Jackstraw likes this.

Products Discussed in

To Top