1. Welcome to 4Runners.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all 4Runner discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other 4Runner owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

In Stock Items 7/23/18

Discussion in 'Pelfreybilt Off-Road' started by Pelfreybilt, Jul 23, 2018.

1. Jul 23, 2018 at 10:11 AM
    Pelfreybilt

Pelfreybilt [OP] Pelfreybilt Off-Road, Inc.

Member:
    First Name:
    Pelfreybilt
    El Cajon, CA
    Vehicle:
    2014 4Runner
    ~ Pelfreybilt Front Plate Bumper, Rear Swing out Bumper Powder coated and Rocksliders coated by Line-X San Diego ~ Baja Designs Squadrons and S8 Light bar with 40" Onyx Hi-Power roof rack light bar~ Front Runner Outfitters roof rack, fridge slide & bottle opener ~ CVT Rooftop Tent & Awning ~ Katzkin Leather seat covers ~ Switch-Pro control kit ~ Factor 55 Flatlink ~ WARN Zeon Platinum 10-S Winch ~ 17" Method Wheels ~ 35" Toyo RT's ~ Total Chaos Long Travel Kit with Mathicng King shocks w/adjusters. ~ ARB lockers, skid plates ~ JL Audio custom stereo system ~ Dometic Dual Zone Fridge ~ Kustom 54 Retrofit Headlights ~ McQueen Glass Front Fenders ~ GOBI Ladder ~ Pearl White Wrap with Decals from BeyondWraps ~
    Hey guys! We have a few items "in stock" due to cancellations etc. and need to move them on out! This means a much lower lead time on the item for you all. Let me know if you have any questions and I will let you know what the lead time looks like!

-2003-2005 T4R Steel Front Bumper, bare no hoops, 8 in stock
    -2014-2018 T4R Aluminum Front Bumper, Pro Edition, bare 9 in stock (all the other models need for this bumper is a pro style "flat" grille!)
    -2014-2018 T4R Steel Front Bumper, Pro Edition, bare 13 in stock (all the other models need for this bumper is a pro style "flat" grille!)

If you need a bumper more quickly this is your chance! And if you are looking at doing the pro conversion let m,e know and I will set you up with where to get the grille!

PVT Pablo likes this.
To Top