1. Welcome to 4Runners.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all 4Runner discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other 4Runner owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Icon Stage 6 Billet over Fabtech 6"

Discussion in '5th Gen 4Runners (2010-2024)' started by JosephMehta, May 18, 2018.

1. May 18, 2018 at 10:37 AM
    JosephMehta

JosephMehta [OP] New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Zombocalypse
    Shrockworks Front Bumper, CBI Rear Swing Away with dual Jerry Cans and full size spare, Full Shrockworks Armor, Warn 9.5 Synthetic, PIAA Lighting on roof rack and front bumper, Rear lighting wired to vehicle's reverse gear, Dobisons dual slide out rear bay storage with sliding top and refrigerator tie-downs, Limb Risers, Gobi Rack w/mounted Powertank, Fire Extinguisher, Jack, Axe, and Shovel, 33" Nitto Grapplers (295/70/17), Body Mount Chop, Icon Stage 7 Billet w/S2 Stage 3 Secondary adjustable front suspension, 3.5 inch Icon Stage 7 Billet with Billet Upper and Lower Links, Icon Bump Stop, 3.0 inch Icon Overland Rear Coils, ARB Front and Rear Air Locker with ARB Differential Breather (relocated to engine bay), ARB Twin Compressor mounted in engine bay, 360 degree, 4-camera system with DVR with monitor mounted on the dash, Dual Rear Headrest Monitors w/DVD and gaming capability Future mods in 2019: Magnusson Supercharger w/Catback system and possibly an roof mounted, solar heated shower and water storage
    So the decision is now made, I'm going with the Icon Stage 6, 3.5" lift (billet) with the front secondary shocks over the Fabtech 6" lift.

It was a tough decision, as I really wanted the higher lift w/35" tires; but I also wanted secondary shocks in the front and rear (with dual reservoirs in the front).

In the end I'm doing the stage 6 w/the secondary system; this'll give me enough room for 33s. It may not be 35s on a 6" lift, but it'll be plenty high.

Right now I have the Toytec Boss 3" lift, and it rides really well, but now it's time to have a little more show in the overland zombie vehicle.

2. May 18, 2018 at 11:25 AM
    Dark Knight

Dark Knight Get off my lawn

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeff
    Yep, sounds like you’re wasting a lot of money. Can’t wait to see the show.

JosephMehta[OP] likes this.
  3. May 18, 2018 at 12:03 PM
    JosephMehta

JosephMehta [OP] New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Zombocalypse
    Shrockworks Front Bumper, CBI Rear Swing Away with dual Jerry Cans and full size spare, Full Shrockworks Armor, Warn 9.5 Synthetic, PIAA Lighting on roof rack and front bumper, Rear lighting wired to vehicle's reverse gear, Dobisons dual slide out rear bay storage with sliding top and refrigerator tie-downs, Limb Risers, Gobi Rack w/mounted Powertank, Fire Extinguisher, Jack, Axe, and Shovel, 33" Nitto Grapplers (295/70/17), Body Mount Chop, Icon Stage 7 Billet w/S2 Stage 3 Secondary adjustable front suspension, 3.5 inch Icon Stage 7 Billet with Billet Upper and Lower Links, Icon Bump Stop, 3.0 inch Icon Overland Rear Coils, ARB Front and Rear Air Locker with ARB Differential Breather (relocated to engine bay), ARB Twin Compressor mounted in engine bay, 360 degree, 4-camera system with DVR with monitor mounted on the dash, Dual Rear Headrest Monitors w/DVD and gaming capability Future mods in 2019: Magnusson Supercharger w/Catback system and possibly an roof mounted, solar heated shower and water storage
    I guess wasting is subjective; I could drink myself to death, or gamble it in Vegas, maybe buy myself some love...but, think I'll stick to spending it on the 4Runner...much better than spending it on the next ex-wife...now, that's a waste of money. :spending:

LostHusker likes this.
  4. May 18, 2018 at 1:13 PM
    Dark Knight

Dark Knight Get off my lawn

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeff
    Gotta have a hobby

Products Discussed in

To Top