1. Welcome to 4Runners.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all 4Runner discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other 4Runner owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Hey everyone, we got a new guy over here

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by BBarnhouse, Jan 8, 2017.

1. Jan 8, 2017 at 7:27 PM
    BBarnhouse

BBarnhouse [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bobby
    Spokane WA
    Vehicle:
    '97 4runner
    Toytec coilover kit front Bilstein 5100 rear w/ Toytec super flex coils 33 bfg mt's on powder coated tundra 17's Diff drop Breather mod Kenwood double din, pair of Soundstream reference 8" subwoofers And lots more, as well as more to be added!
    Hey guys and gals,

My name is bobby I'm a long time T4R owner and even longer toyota owner! I am a united states marine corps vet, 2 deployments, 4.5 lovely years! Got out in 13' and now I cut and core drill concrete, asphalt, or any hard surface material....i.e. rock, granite, brick blah blah blah enough about me on to my 4runner!

Previous 4runners:88 4runner SAS'D 6" lift 35's 4.88s f&r locked f&r ugly beat up and creaked everywhere I drove it haha

95' sr5 22re MT 33's spacers, full engine rebuild bored cams head work...sold

Current 4runner as well my daily:
    97 3rz base model automatic 187k. 33 bfg mt's originals on tundra alloy 17's powder coated matte black w/ full-size matching spare wheel and tire, 1.25 wheels spacer all around, bilstein 5100 height adjustable up front with toytec coilover conversion kit with eibach springs, rear has bilstein 5100 extended travel with toytec superflex coils, toytec 3" bump stop extentions toytec extended brake lines f&r replaced all front end bushings including steering rack, diff drop, diff breather mod, kenwood ddx470 rockford p300.1 and 2 8" soundstream reference subwoofers 42"light bar windsheild roof on my own custom brackets, 2 10" light bars in my grill, sport hood with hood scoop:bananadance:

Much more to come as well! 4.56 gears, Tundra brake up grade, e locker rear, air locker front, rear mount turboth long ways down the road but anyways sorry for rambling on and I probably know some of you from t4r.org

Nice to meet you and look forward to expanding my knowledge from the help of all you amazing people! As well as helping out wherever I can...located in spokane Washington with a gigantic shop if anyone ever needs to use you are all more than welcome to.. tools and all

20161222_145605.jpg

funner, inocoma, Bob and 1 other person like this.
  2. Jan 8, 2017 at 7:30 PM
    Palerider

Palerider New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    Vehicle:
    2016 TRD PRO quicksand
    Installed Rago brackets and 4" cube ditch lights. Weather tech mats. Cargo net. Cargo mat. Ordered Gobi rack with ladder.
    OMG...... That's a fantastic Rig.

Bob and BBarnhouse[OP] like this.
  3. Jan 8, 2017 at 7:36 PM
    BBarnhouse

Member:
    First Name:
    Bobby
    Spokane WA
    Vehicle:
    '97 4runner
    Toytec coilover kit front Bilstein 5100 rear w/ Toytec super flex coils 33 bfg mt's on powder coated tundra 17's Diff drop Breather mod Kenwood double din, pair of Soundstream reference 8" subwoofers And lots more, as well as more to be added!
    More recent photo in fact like 4 days ago in my shop

aa202ec15c150e01edd646ab5d11257e_532200a8b976e4601d08fdd102872ce680911e8e.jpg

Bob and Palerider like this.
  4. Jan 8, 2017 at 7:44 PM
    Palerider

Palerider New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    Vehicle:
    2016 TRD PRO quicksand
    Installed Rago brackets and 4" cube ditch lights. Weather tech mats. Cargo net. Cargo mat. Ordered Gobi rack with ladder.
    Is your shop heated? I'm extremely jealous :annoyed:

5. Jan 8, 2017 at 7:50 PM
    BBarnhouse

Member:
    First Name:
    Bobby
    Spokane WA
    Vehicle:
    '97 4runner
    It sure is! But i try to use the wood stove more often or the giant torpedo heater every now and then saves a little money and I've got acres of woods for wood burning! That's probably only a 3rd of it what you can see!...I'm actually extremely fortunate that the company I work for pays for my house and shop since I'm the only one in the city that i live in for my company, they need a shop and it's cheaper to get a mouse with shop than for them to find a shop in town available and plus I'm here all the time so I can make sure it's always secure not getting broke into etc. But it's not an easy job and I work my ass off and hate every second of my job other than being very physically demanding I like that lol

Palerider likes this.
  6. Jan 8, 2017 at 7:53 PM
    Palerider

Palerider New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    Vehicle:
    2016 TRD PRO quicksand
    :cheers:Lucky......If I lived nearby I'd be your new best friend. Love to have a shop like that.

7. Jan 8, 2017 at 7:56 PM
    BBarnhouse

Member:
    First Name:
    Bobby
    Spokane WA
    Vehicle:
    '97 4runner
    It's nice but for some reason I find myself in here all too often, changing oil's sooner than needed, tearing saws apart just to rebuild and hopefully make run like new when not needed haha I'd let ya in I'd even open the garage door for you haha

Palerider likes this.
  8. Jan 8, 2017 at 8:02 PM
    Palerider

Palerider New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    Vehicle:
    2016 TRD PRO quicksand
    I got a feeling that you are of of those guys that can fix just about anything. A real life Mcguyver. You got an awesome Daily driver. That rig looks like it could climb anything and not get stuck.

9. Jan 8, 2017 at 8:04 PM
    Bob

Bob Member Staff Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bob
    SoCal
    Welcome! Great group of guys and girls on here. Nice 4R!

BBarnhouse[OP] likes this.
  10. Jan 8, 2017 at 8:13 PM
    BBarnhouse

Member:
    First Name:
    Bobby
    Spokane WA
    Vehicle:
    '97 4runner
    Thanks @Bob!!!and @Palerider I can fix alot of things and Jerry rig them to work but I'm suspension retarded lol all my other trucks I've bought and added little things, this is the first one I bought bone stock and did everything 100 percent by me so I guess I know some about suspension now...I tell you what though doing your own lift and research on what to do what not to do really really improves your knowledge on whatever it is my case suspension lol

Palerider likes this.
  11. Jan 8, 2017 at 8:19 PM
    Palerider

Palerider New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    Vehicle:
    2016 TRD PRO quicksand
    That's incredible. If I had you and Ol Blue as neighbors I'd be happy from now on. Always seem to get the folks that don't work on crap. Don't even come out side. Lol. Welcome to the site I think you bring a tremendous amount of knowledge.

BBarnhouse[OP] likes this.
  12. Jan 10, 2017 at 1:01 PM
    inocoma

inocoma mud slinging mall crawler for now.

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    Southern California
    Vehicle:
    2017 4Runner TRD Pro
    TRD Radiator and Oil cap

Products Discussed in

To Top