1. Welcome to 4Runners.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all 4Runner discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other 4Runner owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Help with brakes

Discussion in '2nd Gen Builds (1990-1995)' started by Duranyoung89, Jan 15, 2019.

1. Jan 15, 2019 at 4:36 PM
    Duranyoung89

Duranyoung89 [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Duran
    Vehicle:
    1994 green 4runner
    72 Chevy axle swap front and rear Chevy leafs front and rear Chevy 1 ton master cylinder and conversion on 35's
    I'm having a problem getting my brake system to work I switched everything over to Chevy axles and brakes and put a Chevy 1 ton master cylinder on in exchange for the stock Toyota one I got the adapter kit from sky offroad the kit came with a extension rod that goes from the brake booster to the new cylinder I installed the kit but after found that I had no play in my petal because the rod was to long I looked for a shorter rod but no one sells one so I trimmed the rod I got play so now the master cylinder has a full stroke but I went to bleed the lines and now I cant get fluid to the front lines I have checked all possibilities has any one else had this problem when doing the swap thank you

To Top