1. Welcome to 4Runners.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all 4Runner discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other 4Runner owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Hello 4Runner Enthusiasts!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Headlight Revolution, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Feb 8, 2019 at 2:58 PM
    Headlight Revolution

Headlight Revolution [OP] Vendor

Member:
    Bemidji, MN
    Hey Guys! New to the page!

HR 4Runner.jpg

Just popping in, how is everyone doing today? :)

My name is Caleb, I work at Headlight Revolution. We specialize in Automotive Lighting, and have a ton of options for 4Runners! Forget your dull OEM lighting. We can set you up with kits that are 5-6 times brighter than Stock! :eek:

HR 4Runner2.jpg

I am totally open to answering any questions anybody may have regarding lighting, what fits where (That's what she said), and any other random stuff you guys may have!

Thanks for stopping by! Looking forward to being part of this fantastic group. :)

Cheers!
    -Caleb @ HR

HoBoDanny likes this.
  2. Feb 8, 2019 at 3:07 PM
    ZYBORG

ZYBORG New Member

Member:
    Hey there Caleb,

Im looking for lighting options for my ‘19 4runner, what do you have available?

3. Feb 8, 2019 at 3:17 PM
    Headlight Revolution

Member:
    Bemidji, MN
    Hey Man!

Right on, must be nice rolling around in the new new 2019 4Runner! :D

We have found the HID kits are the optimal way to go for these vehicles, the light output is just INSANE!
    Link: https://headlightrevolution.com/2014-2018-toyota-4runner-low-beam-hid-headlight-conversion-kit/
    (This kit is marked for 2018, but it does fit.)

Look into the 55w Gen. 5 HID kit from GTR Lighting. This kit is a very well put together kit that includes 2 high-quality ballasts, a set of great HID bulbs, and mounting hardware. Everything in this kit is plug and play, so no worries on having to deal with stressful wiring processes. You get to select between Seven HID Bulb colors, anywhere from Golden Yellow, to Pure White, all the way to a Deep Violet! I personally recommend 6,000k for the best light output, it is our most popular color. Not only are you increasing your light output, but you can adjust the color to your liking! The light output is outstanding with these kits, I use one in my daily driver each day and wouldn't use anything else. The only two downsides compared to a good LED kit is that you have to tuck the ballasts up with zip-ties or 3M tape, which are both included in the kit, and the fact that you have a warm-up time with your lights, which is 10 seconds. Not a downside for low beams, but it is annoying in a high beam application. That is why I recommend HIDs in a low beam, and LEDs in a high beam. All GTR Lighting HID kits are backed with a Lifetime-Warranty, no questions asked. In 30 years, if your bulb or ballast goes out, we replace it for free! No need to send anything back to us either, we expedite the new parts to you.

Let me know if you have any other questions! :) Thank you for stopping by! :D

Last edited: Feb 8, 2019
  4. Feb 8, 2019 at 3:28 PM
    WallyT4R

WallyT4R New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
  5. Feb 8, 2019 at 3:37 PM
    Headlight Revolution

Member:
    Bemidji, MN
    Thanks man! Looks like a fun group. :cool:

WallyT4R likes this.
  6. Feb 8, 2019 at 4:02 PM
    HoBoDanny

HoBoDanny That Dude

Member:
    First Name:
    Daniel
    Kentucky
    Vehicle:
    2004 SR5 V6 4WD 4Runner
    Hankook DynaPro ATM RF10 265 70R17 113T Tires TPMS Bypass Mod Hydrocarbon Filter Removed Merca decal
  7. Feb 8, 2019 at 4:38 PM
    Headlight Revolution

Member:
    Bemidji, MN
    Thanks man! :hattip:

HoBoDanny likes this.
To Top