1. Welcome to 4Runners.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all 4Runner discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other 4Runner owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Gen 2 3.0 liter 3VZE heads.

Discussion in '2nd Gen 4Runner Parts Marketplace (1990-1995)' started by bthp223, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Oct 17, 2020 at 3:04 PM
    bthp223

bthp223 [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    David
    Las Vegas
    Vehicle:
    1990 4Runner
    Stock
    I pulled these off a 1994 Gen2 4Runner 3.0 liter 3VZE V6 Engine with 121,000 miles that blew a head gasket. I’ve given them as close inspection as I can and see no visible cracking or otherwise. The owner of this 4Runner said it overheated on the freeway coming home, he pulled over and had it towed the rest of the way home. Prior to that he said the truck always ran like a clock and had never given him any problems. He just decided it was more work than he wanted to do.

I snatched them thinking I’d rebuild them and have a spare set ready to go if I blow a head gasket. I’m not seeing that happening and I’m not 100% sure these will work on my 1990.

The chambers all look good, the valves look good, the cams look great ! I can’t guarantee them but I’m giving you exactly what I know about them and an experienced eye that knows what to look for. So there is always a chance something could be wrong but I highly doubt it or I wouldn’t have bought them.

I’m asking $250 shipped to you in the USA only. I accept PayPal + the fees, Cash or Money Order, Check. Of course check must clear my bank before I ship which would be UPS Ground unless you prefer something else from Las Vegas, Nevada.

All I have is what you see, nothing else and I can send you more pictures on request.
    5681DBC6-63F9-4484-BDBF-A81FDCF844EF.jpg D00B106E-AFA6-428B-9BFE-53953789BF13.jpg
    I can put a wire brush on the cordless and clean them up a little better too if that helps you to decide.

Thanks for looking,
    David.

5AD4B279-818D-48DD-B0BE-018ACDD7A6ED.jpg

Last edited: Oct 17, 2020
To Top