1. Welcome to 4Runners.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all 4Runner discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other 4Runner owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS: [Seattle, WA] 85 4Runner, 234k miles, $2400

Discussion in '4Runners For Sale' started by teepse, Sep 18, 2018.

1. Sep 18, 2018 at 6:02 PM
    teepse

teepse [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Geoff
    Vehicle:
    1985 Red/White 4Runner
    20180725_143511.jpg

This 4Runner had only two owners before and not modded out much. They upgraded the rear suspension from stock to maintain factory ride height. They also opted to put a weber carb on instead of the factory EFI. All of the original factory EFI parts and computer are still with the vehicle with the exception of the fuel injectors. I have several 80's Toyotas and ended up taking parts from this 4Runner, it needs a starter and a distributor/ignitor. I have also taken off the intake/carb but am selling it with another Weber 32/36, a intake manifold (along with the entire intake setup for EFI if you want to go that route). Current rubber is fair, it also comes with a set of factory Toyota rims and 3 steel wheels, all with varying degree of rubber. The steel wheels have studded tires.

The Good: Super rare, pretty clean machine. All trim is there (some is cracked but not all the way). The original back seat, top is in great shape, solid front axle. Was an in-town runner when it parked last. The rear window works perfectly as does the rear wiper. New Battery. Quarter panels are not rusty. Taking the best offer.

The Bad: There may be an issue in the front end or it has a locker. Needs bumpers as well; I was going to make some customs..

The Ugly: Some rust as shown inside and underneath in the rear, needs some rear e-brake parts.

Please see the craigslist add:

https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/6701529185.html

Products Discussed in

To Top