1. Welcome to 4Runners.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all 4Runner discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other 4Runner owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

[FS] - 2016 Trail Premium w/ KDSS - Tacoma, WA - 42K OBO

Discussion in '4Runners For Sale' started by Wes77, Feb 22, 2019.

1. Feb 22, 2019 at 9:30 AM
    Wes77

Wes77 [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Wes
    Vehicle:
    2016 Trail
    Stage 2 Icon Gobi Rack Pelfreybilt Sliders
    Hi all!

Sadly, looking to part ways with my 2016 Trail. I'm finishing up my time in the military, and will be commuting down in the Bay Area.

I purchased new for myself in June of 2016 for Father's Day, and have put just over 46k miles down. Roughly 80% of the miles were spent on I-5 driving home to visit family in California, the rest locally in the Tacoma area.

I made the following upgrades immediately after the 5k mile initial service, totaling just over $8,000-

-ICON Stage 2 Lift w/ adjustable rear track bar for KDSS
    -GOBI Roof Rack w/ sunroof cutout
    -Pelfreybilt sliders w/ top plate and Line-X coating
    -Fuel wheels with BFG KO2s - size 285
    -TRD Cold Air Intake
    -Custom steel Trail emblems - primed and painted matte black

I have the full ToyotaCare package and extended warranty out to 75k miles for anything on the truck that breaks, plus the standard Toyota powertrain and defect warranties.

I had the oil changed during every 5k mile inspection. Toyota does it free every 10k miles, and I paid out of pocket for the oil changes in between. I have all paperwork from each service.

Accident history - Last winter a nice old lady bumped into me at a stoplight and put a small crack in the outer(grey) bumper cover. The repair shop replaced the outer(grey) bumper cover, and verified there was no other damage underneath. I have all paperwork and pictures from when it happened.

I've never done any serious offroading/trails with this rig, it's mostly been a pavement crawler sadly! The sliders don't have a single scratch on the bottom, and the GOBI rack is in new condition as well. I regularly exercised 4-H and 4-L during occasional snowy conditions and on some local fire roads with my son.

There are some small scratches and nicks on the front bumper from highway driving, but overall the exterior is in great condition and free of rust.

I would rate the Exterior - 8.5/10 and the Interior - 9.5/10

I've loved every mile that i've put down on this 4runner, and I look forward to finding my next one down the road! Sadly i'll be joining commuter-car land before that can happen.

I'm happy to answer any questions, and have no issue meeting serious buyers anywhere between Portland and Seattle for a look.

Thanks!

IMG_20161112_114813.jpg IMG_20161112_114746.jpg IMG_20161220_151453.jpg 0728161719a.jpg IMG_2854.jpg

Last edited: Feb 22, 2019
    This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
  2. May 12, 2021 at 3:41 AM
    aflax

aflax New Member

Member:
    is the truck still for sale. looking for my friend. his son graduating from the USAF Academy and heading to Alaska

Products Discussed in

To Top