1. Welcome to 4Runners.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all 4Runner discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other 4Runner owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Eibach pro lift kit rear sag

Discussion in '3rd Gen 4Runners (1996-2002)' started by Iaaknight, Nov 14, 2023.

1. Nov 14, 2023 at 12:38 PM
    Iaaknight

Iaaknight [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Isaac
    Vehicle:
    97 4Runner limited
    About 10000 miles ago I installed an Eibach pro lift kit on my 4Runner. The front was set on the shortest setting and still there’s probably a 2” difference from front to back. Any idea what’s causing this. I just ordered some rear spacers to correct it but after doing some research I’d like to find another solution if possible.

2. Nov 15, 2023 at 6:44 AM
    brownersd

brownersd You are the weakest link, buh-bye!

Member:
    First Name:
    Sean
    Humble, Texas
    Vehicle:
    2020 MGM 4Runner TRD Off-Road Premium
    Hey hey matey!

Hope you are well. The back from the Pro Truck Lift kits are only 1". I had the same problem and was trying to find a viable solution. I did the spacer thing as well, and Eibach told me that it's not recommended/supported so I went with the Eibach Rear Load-Levelling System (0.5" to 2", 400 lbs): https://eibach.com/product/AK31-82-071-03-02?epsid=2000

You may also find more information about which may suit your ride here... https://eibach.com/products/load-leveling

I hope this helps ya... Feel free to shout if you have questions... Spent a LOT of time researching this, and was in your shoes before finally biting the bullet, and couldn't be happier.

Cheers,

Sean

Luna Runner likes this.
  3. Apr 24, 2024 at 8:42 AM
    Luna Runner

Luna Runner New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Charles
    Oregon
    Vehicle:
    2023 Lunar Rock ORP
    Stocky stock stock stock....for now. Just got it.
    I'm looking to get the load leveling kit as well. I was trying to see if the middle kit with 250lb/in springs would work for me so that I'm not too bouncy/stiff when carrying a lighter load. The kit you got was 300lb/in springs which isn't a huge jump but heavier. Do you have a lot of permanent weight installed towards the rear? Was it ever too stiff back there?
    I've got around 200lb all the time in the rear, maybe a little less. But loaded out for a trip I'm closer to 800lbs. I've put together a spreadsheet and comparing my measurements now, weighing my gear etc. Trying to balance rear lift to be as small as possible, and much as necessary. So much of it though hinges on not lifting the front too much, and the Eibach front coilovers say 2" min lift, but lots of pictures of people at 2" lift show they should have more downward adjustment left.

4. Apr 26, 2024 at 9:25 PM
    brownersd

brownersd You are the weakest link, buh-bye!

Member:
    First Name:
    Sean
    Humble, Texas
    Vehicle:
    2020 MGM 4Runner TRD Off-Road Premium
    Sorry for the late reply mate. No, to be honest, it really doesn't feel bouncy at all. I do carry my recovery kit around, which is quite heavy. I know I really shouldn't, but having it has eased me out of a couple of near situations. Lol.

I think you will be ok with the 250lb kit.

Cheers,

Sean

Luna Runner likes this.

Products Discussed in

To Top