1. Welcome to 4Runners.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all 4Runner discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other 4Runner owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Can’t stay stock forever.

Discussion in '5th Gen 4Runners (2010-2024)' started by Dreaded_Marauder, Sep 17, 2018.

1. Sep 17, 2018 at 6:53 PM
    Dreaded_Marauder

Dreaded_Marauder [OP] New Member

Member:
    I bought my 2018 TRD off-road a week and a half ago. Sitting at the dealership all my offroad buddies were like what are you gonna do to it? I replied firmly, absolutely nothing it’s staying stock as long as possible! Well.... I am a weak person, and also a mechanic, so being able to do all my own stuff and align it all makes doing this stuff way to easy. But alas, I failed to keep away from touching it. 2” bilstein lift in the front with a cornfed 1” rear spacer. Added Trd sema wheels in gunmetal grey wrapped in 255/75/17 Ko2’s. 13399ADB-E3D1-46F8-AEE4-84DEC1B9600D.jpg
    I’m really happy with the look of it. Rides like a dream. I came from this Tacoma 659562DD-BCE5-4CBB-8345-46A729010CB6.jpgso it’s quite a change. I’m gonna enjoy making this 4runner “my own”. Let the shenanigans begin!

2. Sep 17, 2018 at 8:01 PM
    ruiz4251

ruiz4251 "but it was funny huh?"

Member:
    First Name:
    George
    TEXAS
    Vehicle:
    16 Trail Premium
    ICON custom stage 6 3"; 33's; gobi rack; SSO bumper; SSO high clearance; Rigid lights; 10k X2o winch; AFe intake; brola cat back; tint; aftermarket sound; opor sliders; pedal commander, viper smart start mobile tracker, Canvasback Liner; Rago rear window molles; victory 4x4 center console molle; cbi front skid steel; cbi aluminum tran skid; rci fuel aluminum skid; rci dif skid; rago rear shock skids; rci lower link skids; tenton workshop shift knob; yoga shop grenade trans knob;alpha rex headlights; USR blacked out tails; USR turns to turns; blacked out sequential mirror turn
    man, I was in the same boat. I said the same thing and about 4mns later it was in my garage getting the lift, cat back, and cai. next thing you know I'm cutting the bumper hanging lights installing roof rack. it's fun tho.
    congratulations looks grr8 man. love the wheels bud

3. Sep 17, 2018 at 9:35 PM
    4X4Runner

4X4Runner The Anti Pro, Pro! Staff Member

Member:
    The left coast
    Vehicle:
    2017 4Runner Smashed Ass Edition
    Mad driver mod. OME Suspension. 285/70R17 BFG AT KO2
    Nothing ever stays stock.

I’m saving my pennies for an ARB bar and winch, dual battery and a rear bumper.

After my accident last year I said fuck it, this bitch getting it all.

4. Sep 18, 2018 at 6:15 AM
    brownbear

brownbear Relax

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    OB Fl
    Vehicle:
    2018 4Runner TRD OFF ROAD
    NFab side steps TRD matte blk wheels K&N airfilter, go rhino rear hitch step,
    Welcome from Fl.

Products Discussed in

To Top