Welcome to 4Runners.com!You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.
As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
- Participate in all 4Runner discussion topics
- Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
- Communicate privately with other 4Runner owners from around the world
- Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
- Access all special features of the site
Big coolant leak after driving, High Temp.
Discussion in '3rd Gen 4Runners (1996-2002)' started by recklessgod, Sep 29, 2018.