1. Welcome to 4Runners.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all 4Runner discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other 4Runner owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Anyone have issues with their Kustom54’s?

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by caitcards90, May 14, 2022.

1. May 14, 2022 at 10:24 AM
    caitcards90

caitcards90 [OP] New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2020 black TRD ORP
    TRD pro oem wheels, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, Rago molle rear window racks, 15% all around tint, 3” lift, canvasback interior, Eagle Eyes smoked tail lights, plastidipped valences
    What were they, and how was your customer service experience? Not having a good time with them after an led strip glitched out 2 weeks after install.

Last edited: May 14, 2022
  2. May 14, 2022 at 11:32 AM
    Mtbpsych

Mtbpsych New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2018 SR5
    Did you contact them about this issue already? I’ve seen some people have issues with the lights fogging up from not being sealed properly, and they get them replaced under warranty.

3. May 14, 2022 at 1:40 PM
    caitcards90

caitcards90 [OP] New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2020 black TRD ORP
    TRD pro oem wheels, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, Rago molle rear window racks, 15% all around tint, 3” lift, canvasback interior, Eagle Eyes smoked tail lights, plastidipped valences
    I have, and several weeks after no returned phone calls, and only very short returned texts with promises to send me the part I will have to replace supposedly under his instruction, I still have not received it. Proving really hard to get in touch with, and I’m pretty frustrated given how expensive these were!

4. May 14, 2022 at 1:44 PM
    Mtbpsych

Mtbpsych New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2018 SR5
    Sounds like your experience is just like others have had. Definitely going to stay clear of that company. Hope you get it resolved! They definitely are not cheap. They should just warranty replace it and give you new ones, that’s why most people buy them so they don’t have to fiddle with the electronics.

Products Discussed in

To Top