1. Welcome to 4Runners.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all 4Runner discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other 4Runner owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

98 4runner front driver side wheel pop

Discussion in '3rd Gen 4Runners (1996-2002)' started by jollygreen6456, Aug 19, 2016.

1. Aug 19, 2016 at 1:36 AM
    jollygreen6456

jollygreen6456 [OP] New Member

Member:
    so ive been looking at other threads an decided it was possibly coming from my sway bar bushings replaced the frame mount bushings had to go oem because broke one of the studs off the bracket that incases the bushing (one side has a bolt other side of the mount has a welded stud) still making the noise just not as bad so now i want to replace the sway bar links completely and dont want to go with oem i dont want to put anything oem on it unless need be... so i looked up on here what most people were doing and seen that the majority of guys had gotten the energy suspension sway bar links looked them up and they dont seem to have the 90 degree angle at the bottom where it connects to the tie rod did anybody run into this problem also like is that a stock photo they use on their website or something? any help on this would be greatly appreciated this is my first yota and im in the dark on it i would also like to hear or see what websites/part stores eveyone gets there parts from so far from the little research ive done kind of sceptical on the whole shabang

Products Discussed in

To Top