1. Welcome to 4Runners.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all 4Runner discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other 4Runner owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

5th gen build... SCS Ray 10’s

Discussion in '5th Gen 4Runners (2010-2024)' started by PJAC, Jul 2, 2018.

1. Jul 2, 2018 at 6:50 PM
    PJAC

PJAC [OP] New Member

Member:
    Texas
    Vehicle:
    2017 4Runner- MGM TRD ORP
    RSG Sliders w/ kickout Shrockworks Skids Baja squadron sport ditch lights & Baja fog lights (both are Amber) SSO offroad roof rack JBA UCAs Eibach suspension NoxLux black-out emblems MaxTrax recovery boards SCS ray 10's BFG ko2's -285/70/17 Stay tuned...more mods coming very soon including new suspension & much more
    Stealth custom Series aka SCS....a little over 3 hours with 2 devices loaded and ready to select size & buy...this Texas girl is not getting her Ray 10’s in matte gunmetal! 17’s in matte gunmetal are apparently the most difficult to purchase.
    Recruits: my 2 kids & myself with cellphones ready to go, & laptop ready to click size & buy....and one of the kiddos reading out times since we are different time zones.

Atleast I have my RSG sliders & found a company that specializes in lifts :)

Next on my list:

*Ordering blacked out TRD off road & Toyota overlays TONIGHT

*order ToyTec lift kit (once my SCS rims are bought)

* dream about my Ray 10’s in matte gunmetal until....next month/release date

Any suggestions or ideas on successfully ordering from SCS is greatly appreciated.

Backslider, ckon and jgcaps like this.
  2. Jul 3, 2018 at 7:52 AM
    jgcaps

jgcaps Lovin the Colorado Life.!

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    CO
    Vehicle:
    2018 MGM TRD ORP KDSS 4Runner
    3" Icon Stage 2, 18x9 Fuel Beast wheels, 285/65/18 BFG KO2's, N-FAB Black Rock Rails w/removable steps.
    Sounds awesome.! Can't wait to see it

PJAC[OP] likes this.
  3. Jul 3, 2018 at 3:37 PM
    boogie

boogie New Member

Member:
    Southeast TX
    Vehicle:
    16 T4R Trail
    You can try Freeman Toyota. They're a official SCS vendor and usually don't sell out as fast. You'll have to pay an extra $25 per wheel though. Looks like they have em in stock right now.

Edit:
    Screenshot_20180703-174206_Chrome.jpg

PJAC[OP] likes this.
  4. Jul 3, 2018 at 8:33 PM
    PJAC

PJAC [OP] New Member

Member:
    Texas
    Vehicle:
    RSG Sliders w/ kickout Shrockworks Skids Baja squadron sport ditch lights & Baja fog lights (both are Amber) SSO offroad roof rack JBA UCAs Eibach suspension NoxLux black-out emblems MaxTrax recovery boards SCS ray 10's BFG ko2's -285/70/17 Stay tuned...more mods coming very soon including new suspension & much more
    @boogie Thank You!!!! I will keep that in mind for my next purchase. Before going to work this morning I went ahead and bought SCS Ray 10’s 17” in Matte Gray.
    I sure hope it looks good on my Magnetic Gray Runner... oh the things we buy for our’ Runners HAHA

boogie likes this.
  5. Jul 4, 2018 at 10:32 AM
    boogie

boogie New Member

Member:
    Southeast TX
    Vehicle:
    16 T4R Trail
    You're welcome. Glad I could help.

6. Jul 4, 2018 at 12:11 PM
    totmacher

totmacher New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Daniel
    West TN
    Vehicle:
    2018 SR5 Nautical Blue
    done some stuff to it
    I was just out this morning sanding a bit of rock rash off the Ray10s I had on my Tacoma. Going to get some paint and make them all pretty again before they go on my 4R.

FYI: Rustoleum Carbon Mist Metallic is a pretty close match to Toyota MGM if you ever get in the mood to paint yours.

PJAC[OP] likes this.
  7. Jul 12, 2018 at 12:53 PM
    Riding Dirty

Riding Dirty Sinner; saved by grace

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2017 T4R Pro 040
    Is plasti-dip a mod?!
    I think the hardest to get are the brushed copper..........3 strikes so far.....:mad:
    Congrats on getting yours though! Post pics when you get them!

8. Jul 23, 2018 at 5:54 PM
    PJAC

PJAC [OP] New Member

Member:
    Texas
    Vehicle:
    @Riding Dirty I know the feeling!!! Your much more patient than me....I jumped the gun & just bought the Matte Gray.
    When you get yours...be sure to have the UPS person put them in the garage for you. They are solid for sure. Mine are sitting in their boxes, nicely stacked waiting for me to save for my lift and Nitto G2’s. Almost there! The wait is killing me

Riding Dirty likes this.

Products Discussed in

To Top