1. Welcome to 4Runners.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all 4Runner discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other 4Runner owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

3.4L Conversion in Georgia

Discussion in 'South East U.S.' started by tmoua, Jul 19, 2015.

1. Jul 19, 2015 at 9:04 AM
    tmoua

tmoua [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tony
    Winder GA
    Hey guys I'm new to this forum. Been an owner of a stock 94 4runner for awhile now just been waiting for funds to do all my upgrades at once. Also just waiting on the 3.0(300K miles) to die on me. That being said, does anyone know of a good shop in north GA that does a lot of engine swaps and won't charge me a arm and a leg? Preferably with 4runners or offroad trucks. I want to put in a 3.4L before I go on with other mods. I've done all my research and know I can do it myself but if I can find someone to do it right (instead of me taking a few weeks stumbling around my garage) I would rather pay someone to do it right the first time. I've done a few engine swaps but I'm no expert. Plus a shop can get it done a lot faster than me. Hopefully by the end of this year I will have everything done on my runner. Thanks and look forward to hopefully meeting some of ya on the trails next year.

To Top