1. Welcome to 4Runners.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all 4Runner discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other 4Runner owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2020 Infotainment swap into my 2014?

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by 5bucksis5bucks, May 27, 2020.

1. May 2, 2023 at 1:58 PM
    JustATallDude

JustATallDude New Member+

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2019 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
    Gibson Single Exit Exhaust - Magnuson Supercharger - Sprint Booster - GTR Ultra2 Highs - Evil Headlights w/ Morimoto LED - Anzo Black Smoked Tail Lights - LED Interior Lights - A-Pillar Phone Mount Mod - CTH Side Mirrors - Eibach TRD Pro-Lift Springs - Falken Wildpeak A/T3s 285/70/17 - FSW F246 17x8.5 - Lasfit LED Turn Signals - DDI Seat Jackers - Apex Overland Front Recovery Points - Big Red's Turn Signal Mod and AMD Mod - R4T Blackout Turn Signals - BlackVue DR590 Dashcam and more to come...
  2. May 3, 2023 at 8:09 AM
    Emmantik

Emmantik New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2015 Magnetic Grey SR5P
    Yes saw that as well. The bypass is controlled by the steering wheel phone hangup button. Wasn't sure if this would be an issue or not considering I did a retrofit and steering wheel controls are slightly different on 2020+ models. I did reach out to them after I posted this and they did confirm it should work with the retrofit as they mentioned other owners have done it and reported back that it worked. This is one option. I also reached out to AutoHarnessHouse, they can make a harness as well tailored to a switch of my choosing. I might go this way too - haven't decided. Though I am leaning towards the Naviks option as I like how it is an integrated function where I wouldn't have to add a switch.

3. Feb 25, 2024 at 12:37 PM
    Camps

Camps New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2017 TRD OR
    Icon Stage 2 with 275s and F5s. LFD roof rack
    Does anyone know the part number for a black radio trim?

I got a used 2022 nav unit, but it has the silver trim, and my ‘17 has black interior trim. Having trouble finding the part number for the black trim piece/surround.

Products Discussed in

To Top