1. Welcome to 4Runners.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all 4Runner discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other 4Runner owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2017 TRD ORP Build-Felix

Discussion in '5th Gen Builds (2010-2024)' started by esavi87, Jun 25, 2021.

1. Jun 25, 2021 at 11:14 AM
    esavi87

esavi87 [OP] .

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2017 TRD ORP/'15 SR5 Prem/'99 Limited
    Well, I'm jumping on the build train too! I have received so much great input from you guys, I'm looking forward to sharing as I (slowly) go through my build process.

A little history just for fun-I was basically born a Toyota fan. My mom swears by Toyota, and I'm no different. My solution to anyone who gripes about car issues is to shrug and tell them to 'Buy a Toyota'. Growing up we had a Celica, Camry, Cressida (X3), Tacoma. We moved to the country when I was 9, so dirt road driving was quickly introduced to my life. My aunt had a 1st gen Tacoma 4x4, which she taught me to drive with and I fell IN LOVE. We had a friend with a 2nd gen 4runner that the kids always got to ride around in the back of. I had always loved the Tacoma's and 4runners, and the older I got the stronger it grew.

I've had an '05 Tacoma TRD Off Road, '99 4runner Limited (2WD), '15 4runner SR5 Premium, and have finally settled on my forever ride-a '17 TRD ORP w/ KDSS

April 2021-After 2 weeks of negotiating, I purchased the '17. Silly GMC dealer had no idea what they had on the lot.

I decided to first handle some of the small creature comforts
    Ceramic tint, Dark on front 2 windows/Limo on all others (I don't know the %)

Ceramic coated the exterior w/ 2 layers CQuartz 3.0 (no pics as it was raining)

Installed Falken Wildpeaks 275/70R17

I've also purchased a few accessories too, a cargo net, glove box organizer, red/black trim interior liner things (looks really good with the red TRD accents on the interior)

Next up, will be lift, skid plates, and rock sliders.
    Thanks for reading, stay tuned!!

Products Discussed in

To Top