1. Welcome to 4Runners.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all 4Runner discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other 4Runner owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2010+ 4RUNNER CENTER CONSOLE MOLLE PANELS

Discussion in '5th Gen 4Runners (2010-2024)' started by jake long15, Aug 26, 2022.

1. Aug 26, 2022 at 9:37 AM
    jake long15

jake long15 [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jake

Welcome
    Cali Raised Led

Phone (714)-752-6315 Or (714)604-6426 Email info@caliraisedled.com Instagram
    @cali_raised_led​

Maximize unused space, keep important items close, all while giving your vehicle an awesome new look with the Cali Raised LED Center Console MOLLE Panel. Our center console MOLLE systems are custom designed and laser-cut, providing a bent to perfection, seamless fit that’s sure to impress. We also powder-coat it in a durable black semi-gloss mini texture to protect against corrosion, as well as anything else Mother Nature might throw at you. It’s not only strong, but it's also lightweight, which makes it incredibly versatile while out off the beaten path. Mount any of the smaller and more important items you want at hands reach.

NOTE: This is a set. Comes as a pair.

Wherever you may wander, be prepared, with our center console MOLLE system from Cali Raised LED.

FEATURES:
    • Laser-cut and formed from 12 Gauge American Made Steel.​
    • Easily removable which allows quick installation of your desired accessories. ​
    • Keeps important items within reach.​
    NOTE:
    • The panels have a slight bend in the design which allows for better fitment around the contour of the console. ​
    Warranty
    • Cali Raised LED provides a 2-year warranty on all our MOLLE products. ​
    What is MOLLE?

MOLLE is the acronym for Modular Lightweight Load-carrying Equipment. Molle gear is the current Army standard for equipment carrying load bearing packs worn by the combat soldier.

4Runner-Center-MOLLE-Left.jpg 4Runner-Center-MOLLE-Right.jpg MOLLE4Runner_0001_067A0877-Edit.jpg MOLLE-Center-Console.jpg

Billyrides likes this.
  2. Aug 26, 2022 at 10:10 AM
    Billyrides

Billyrides New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Billy
    St. Charles MO
    Vehicle:
    2015 SR5P
    Fuel Tactic wheels 17x9, -12, 275/70/17 Wildpeaks, Diode Dynamics LEDs, Cali Raised LED Molle panels, Pedal Commander, 6112/5100 (6-4), Bilstein rear springs
    I was just looking at these. Might have to add another Cali Raised Led product to the interior soon. We use that spot quite a bit, but my current setup isn't quite as sturdy as I need.

3. Sep 8, 2022 at 8:48 AM
    jake long15

Member:
    First Name:
    Jake
  4. Sep 8, 2022 at 5:55 PM
    MeefZah

MeefZah ------------

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    Lexington, Ohio
    Vehicle:
    '24 ORP
    MOLLE MOLLE MOLLE MOLLE.

You can't adventure without shit molle'd to every surface so it's nice to be able to add some stuff to the sides of the console. Finally. Because the back of the seats, over the rear windows, on the ceiling... just ain't enough room to lash adventurey shit. And you can't just put your stuff in the cargo area like a fucking plebian.

5. Sep 8, 2022 at 7:29 PM
    Stoney Ranger

Stoney Ranger New Member

Member:
    Driftless Area
    Vehicle:
    '18 SR5 Nauti Blue
    4x Rockers/Skids-Dobi-275's-Fr/R Bpr-Winch-Stickers-ALF
    I had to look up plebian.

Lost in all the trees likes this.
  6. Sep 8, 2022 at 7:58 PM
    FN2187

FN2187 Stormtrooper

Member:
    Earth
    Vehicle:
    2019 TRD ORP w/ KDSS
    Victory 4x4 Blitz front bumper Smittybilt 10k Synthetic Gobi Stealth no-rise RCI sliders Rago panels and shelf, dash mount RCI Alu skids Dobinsons 2.5/1.5 285/70 Cooper Discoverer Rugged Trek SSO Hitch Mounted Swingout Anytime Front/Rear Camera
    Don't forget on the interior rear hatch, the new rear window molle panel, and i think they have bolt ons for racks that go over the exterior of the rear window as well. I laugh because I've got rear cargo panels and shelf :smack:

7. Feb 23, 2024 at 10:21 AM
    SmithJ

SmithJ New Member

Member:
    How do you remove the center console cover if you have a 4wd dial instead of knob? Does it pop off the same way?

8. Feb 27, 2024 at 8:23 AM
    jake long15

Member:
    First Name:
    Jake
    It pops off the same way, if you need anything else feel free to contact our customer service team at info@caliraisedled.com and our customer service team can help :)

9. Mar 21, 2024 at 9:21 AM
    DangitDad

DangitDad New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ken
    Vehicle:
    2023 White 4Runner
    3"/2" Ironman lift, Method 703 wheels, K02's, Pedal Commander, more to come
    I've been wondering what people mount to a molle panel there. I've seen radios, holsters, and knives. What's in that pouch?

Yes, I'm the proverbial plebian with a plethora of postulations.

(Which is literally the opposite of what I am in this but I wanted to use the P's...)

10. Mar 26, 2024 at 7:55 AM
    jake long15

Member:
    First Name:
    Jake
    People mount all their necessities they want by them on the center console molle panel. We are not sure what's in the pouch, but something it's used for is first aid kit products.

DangitDad[QUOTED] likes this.
  11. Apr 19, 2024 at 8:40 AM
    jake long15

Member:
    First Name:
    Jake
    Our Center Console Molle Panel will be the easiest instillation you ever do!

It's perfect to mount any of the smaller and more important items you want at hands reach. Our Center Console Molle Panel is perfect to mount any of the smaller and more important items you want at hands reach. What are smaller and more important items you want at hands reach in your car?

Here is the link to check it out: https://caliraisedled.com/products/4runner-center-console-molle-panels

https://youtu.be/5ywoQU-PzwQ

Products Discussed in

To Top