1. Welcome to 4Runners.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all 4Runner discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other 4Runner owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2004 4Runner V6 2wd 7 Passenger 3rd Row Seats Lifted

Discussion in '5th Gen 4Runner Parts Marketplace (2010-2024)' started by victory, Mar 21, 2016.

1. Mar 21, 2016 at 7:30 PM
    victory

victory [OP] New Member

Member:
    For Sale 2004 4Runner with 163,000+ miles. 2 Wheel Drive V6. Has The Removable and Rare 3rd Row Seats to fit 7 passengers from the factory.
    Has Leather, Navigation, Backup Camera in Rearview Mirror, Interior Black Wood Trim, Roof Rack, Running Boards, Tow Package, 2006+ LED Tail Lights
    The truck has a Daystar 2.5/1.5 lift and 1inch toytec body lift with 285/70/17 BFG AT tires. It can easily be brought back to stock.

Replaced in the last two years:
    Brakes and all four rotors and calipers and fluid flush
    Radiator with coolant flush
    Gel pack AGM Battery
    U Joints
    Sway bar and pan hard bar bushings
    spark plugs
    Dashboard
    Adjustable Upper Control Arms
    All 4 door lock actuators

exclusively used mobile 1 full synthetic oil

The car runs great, I am the second owner, but bought it in 2005 with 16,000 miles as a certified pre owned with an extended warrantee through 2011. I never used the warrantee, and I haven't had to do any repairs besides what is listed above, and the vehicle drives like new with tight steering, smooth brakes and a very comfortable quiet ride. Everything works as it should

In clean and good condition, small dents and dings here and there, normal for a 12 year old vehicle, two small tears and some wear on the drivers side seat, (back seats like new and original cloth covers in new condition included) headlights are clear, carpets and mats are clean and in like new condition. No cracks or damage on the dashboard.

I am sad to see it go, it has been great to me, I am staying with as similar a vehicle as I can, I ordered a 2016 Tacoma which should be here in a week or two.

I am asking $6950, offers considered, though I did get a fair trade in from the dealer which would be more convenient for me, If I can get more selling private party I will, but it just means I can't take lowball offers, and while the car will be gone one way or another by the end of the month, I am not desperate.

See more Pictures: http://s1160.photobucket.com/user/Benvictory/library/4Runner?sort=3&page=1

You can also search me under "Pirate VI" on T4R.ORG

IMG_1892.jpg
    IMG_1890.jpg
    IMG_1891.jpg
    IMG_1863.jpg
    IMG_1864.jpg
    IMG_1865.jpg
    IMG_1866.jpg
    IMG_1873.jpg
    IMG_1876.jpg
    IMG_1875.jpg

Products Discussed in