1. Welcome to 4Runners.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all 4Runner discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other 4Runner owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

What to sell my Toyota pick-up with 297k miles for?

Discussion in 'General 4Runner Talk' started by Bearrunner, Oct 10, 2018 at 10:16 AM.

1. Oct 10, 2018 at 10:16 AM
    Bearrunner

Bearrunner [OP] New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    1990 Two Door SR5 V6 4Runner
    Hello 4 Runner Fans;

I am a 24 year plus owner of an awesome 1990 2 door SR5 V-6 four runner, 4wd with the 4 speed auto transmission. I'm the second owner, buying it in May of 1995, from Dave Holt Toyota, Bend Oregon. I have recently purchased a newer Toyota pick-up and I've decided to sell this vehicle, but I'm still working on what to sell it for, so I'm asking for your advice. It has over 297,000 miles and I have maintained it at a high level of excellence. It's a light metallic blue; factory color; no vehicle accidents but I did unfortunately hit an antelope who tried to outrun me and I had no option but to hit it. Insurance replaced the bumper; grill and had the right fender repainted by a professional auto body shop; friends with owner. He also replace the decals on side of 4 runner; said only 4 left in the USA, so to the average person would never tell that front fender was repainted. Carfax is clean. Title is clean. I have scoured the internet for prices and found one vehicle for around $5,700 and another one for over $10,000. That one looked like a new paint job and the factory mags were brighter. My original mags have some pitting due to central oregon winters. Vehicle has been garaged since 1999. Suggestions welcome. I'm thinking about a price of $7,900. Thanks for your time. Bearrunner. Note; Title is wrong; I don't have a toyota pick-up; learning how to edit this site.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2018 at 10:30 AM

Products Discussed in

To Top