1. Welcome to 4Runners.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all 4Runner discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other 4Runner owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

What happened??

Discussion in '5th Gen 4Runners (2010+)' started by A&P, Nov 23, 2021.

1. Nov 23, 2021 at 2:39 PM
    Doubleduty

Doubleduty Life is better on the mountain

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    Blue Ridge Mtns. NC
    Vehicle:
    3rd gen ltd and 5th gen SR5
    Understand, have all but the boat! :amen:

2. Nov 23, 2021 at 2:40 PM
    A&P

A&P [OP] Name: Kevin

Member:
    E.Pa
    Vehicle:
    2018 TRD OR Super White Some Mods Eibach Frt @0.85, Cooper Discoverer S/T MAXX 275/70/17
    LED Anytime Fog Lights, Interior & Backup, Raptor lights,H9 Lo-Beams Tinted Frt to match rest windows, CF steering wheel, 4 doors & above glove box panels, Eibach Frt @0.85, Cooper Discoverer S/T MAXX 275/70/17
    Oh know she only wants on Computer when it suits her needs i.e. shopping , tickets for a show, travel , personal finance issues ,other wise she wants nothing to do W/computer.

3. Nov 23, 2021 at 2:48 PM
    A&P

Member:
    E.Pa
    Vehicle:
    2018 TRD OR Super White Some Mods Eibach Frt @0.85, Cooper Discoverer S/T MAXX 275/70/17
    LED Anytime Fog Lights, Interior & Backup, Raptor lights,H9 Lo-Beams Tinted Frt to match rest windows, CF steering wheel, 4 doors & above glove box panels, Eibach Frt @0.85, Cooper Discoverer S/T MAXX 275/70/17
    Ours is 2017 Chaparral N190 Deluxe W/-50hrs TT & I want to be done W/it BUT she loves have the day to lay/cook/relax on the tube!! Me I'm Red headed fair skinned Maine boy who Hates the heat & burns since day 1. I wanted boat originally & she didn't, But because she's so anal about things around the house she claims it's her way of relaxing! Yeah Well guess who hooks up/launches/Parks/Covers & Mx the Boat while thinking, this bites!!Not fun anymore BUT I do it for now. Oh yeah since my buddy sold his "Rental Property W/75'x150' Pole barn" I used to store in the off season for $100 last season to get it shrinks wrapped was $750+. This season $830+ AND I do the winterizing!!Don't want it on my driveway due to ICE backing outta garage & Yard can be way tto mudding Fall/Spring to move it where I would store it.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2021
    Doubleduty likes this.
  4. Nov 23, 2021 at 2:53 PM
    Doubleduty

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    Blue Ridge Mtns. NC
    Vehicle:
    Wow! Don't need all that work!!
    The things we do for the boss...hmmm...

A&P [OP] likes this.
  5. Nov 23, 2021 at 2:56 PM
    Thatbassguy

Thatbassguy New member? Really??

Member:
    First Name:
    James
    S/E Wisconsin
    Vehicle:
    2019 TRDORP, KDSS, MGM
    RSG sliders, Yakima offgrid basket, Pro-Comp wheels, SOS Streamline bumper and skids, Warn VR EVO10S winch + Ultimate Sidewinder, Bilstein 6112 + 5100 + rear lift coils, Rigid Dually SS ditch lights w/Caliraised brackets and OEM style dash switch
    I have had that happen before, but it seems like a temporary thing. I've always been able to come back later and post. Maybe it's a glitch

6. Nov 23, 2021 at 2:59 PM
    Doubleduty

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    Blue Ridge Mtns. NC
    Vehicle:
    Dunno. I didn't try constantly, however, I did try just before my ban was lifted, and still could not do anything.

Thatbassguy likes this.
  7. Nov 23, 2021 at 3:06 PM
    A&P

Member:
    E.Pa
    Vehicle:
    Yep still says I don't have:
    (You have insufficient privileges to reply here.) What ever the heck that means????????:notsure::notsure: Maybe a Mod can answer??? I wanted to post that I have a Drone I bought 2 summers ago a Parrot Bepop 2 that I can not get it to record on my iphone. I can see the drone & have flown it a bunch of time just can not get it to sync camera.

Thatbassguy and Doubleduty like this.
  8. Nov 23, 2021 at 3:17 PM
    Thatbassguy

Thatbassguy New member? Really??

Member:
    First Name:
    James
    S/E Wisconsin
    Vehicle:
    2019 TRDORP, KDSS, MGM
    RSG sliders, Yakima offgrid basket, Pro-Comp wheels, SOS Streamline bumper and skids, Warn VR EVO10S winch + Ultimate Sidewinder, Bilstein 6112 + 5100 + rear lift coils, Rigid Dually SS ditch lights w/Caliraised brackets and OEM style dash switch
    Maybe try in the "chat with the staff" forum.

https://www.4runners.com/forums/chat-with-the-staff.52/

A&P [OP] and jester243 like this.
  9. Nov 26, 2021 at 6:47 AM
    Sandbuster

Sandbuster Breaking Wind

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Central Florida
    Vehicle:
    2019 TRD Offroad
    Power Commander, LED lights upgrade, Eibach Pro Truck Series suspension upgrade (front & rear), Airbags (rear), dash integrated trailer brake control, Body Armor front bumper, Smittybilt 10K winch
    Stupid is as stupid does. I owned a boat once. I owned a boat twice. I owned a boat thrice and then stupid finally kicked out when I realized only me, myself, and I shared in the the prep, fuel & maintenance costs, and post use clean up. The 3 of us finally figured out "no more boats"..... :annoyed:

jester243 likes this.

Products Discussed in

To Top