1. Welcome to 4Runners.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all 4Runner discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other 4Runner owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Victory 4X4 Visit

Discussion in 'General 4Runner Talk' started by Oldtoyotaguy, Mar 6, 2020.

1. Mar 6, 2020 at 6:53 AM
    Oldtoyotaguy

Oldtoyotaguy [OP] Paid cash for it

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2018 Toyota 4 Runner Offroad
    Hi everyone; I recently made the decision to install a Victory 4X4 Blitz aluminum bumper on my ORP, to fit a Warn VR Evo 10s winch. I live in southern Ontario, and since I was relatively close to Victory's location in Portage, Michigan, I coordinated some other business and decided to pick up the bumper myself. After we loaded the box containing the bumper, Mitchell offered to give me a tour of their facility. Too cool! Here's a few photos of the place where those great Victory and JCR products come from.

IMG_8259.jpg
    This is my sales guy and tour guide Mitchell.
    IMG_8262.jpg
    We bumped into Darryl, anyone considering a Victory purchase will know Darryl as the guy on their YouTube installation videos. He's famous!

IMG_8222.jpg
    We started in the shipping department, where Victory even has their own box machine for making shipping boxes out of sheet cardboard.

IMG_8231.jpg
    Welding! The bumpers and parts are made one at a time by hand. Its great to see high quality manufacturing still thrives in the USA!

IMG_8244.jpg
    I equate Victory with great, clean design, and high quality. This is a good example of a high tech lathe that makes the spindles used for the swing outs on their rear bumpers. They even make the aluminum end caps that seal the bearings and install on the top.

IMG_8256.jpg
    Powder coating! Nice a clean. They use a two step process and bake the coats.

IMG_8265.jpg
    Here's the Victory garage, where they develop their products and prototypes. There's lots of cool projects underway here!

IMG_8276.jpg
    Here's the end of the tour with a recent installation of their rear bumper with two swing outs and a camera relocate on a Pro. There was a discussion on another thread about ladder design, and this is their existing design which i really like. However they are apparently working on another one as well.
    The End! Also, I'm just an old toyota guy, and a customer and I am not affiliated with Victory or receiving anything from them other than excellent products and kind and friendly treatment as a customer. Keep up the good work and great products, guys!

IMG_8234.jpg

Last edited: Mar 6, 2020
    Ironguy, victoryrunner and Firefly21 like this.
  2. Mar 6, 2020 at 8:37 AM
    victoryrunner

victoryrunner New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Cam
    Vehicle:
    2017 SR5 Magnetic Gray Metallic 4Runner
    Falken Wildpeak A/T3 285/70R17 | Mamba Offroad Wheels M23 | 3" BDS Suspension | Victory 4x4 Blitz Front Winch Bumper | Victory 4x4 Strike Sliders
    Thank you for the kind words! Glad you could make the trip, stop by any time!

Oldtoyotaguy[OP] likes this.

Products Discussed in

To Top