1. Welcome to 4Runners.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all 4Runner discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other 4Runner owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Trusted Lift Shop in AZ?

Discussion in '5th Gen 4Runners (2010-2024)' started by Outdoorland, Jan 4, 2021.

1. Jan 4, 2021 at 9:25 AM
    Outdoorland

Outdoorland [OP] New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2021 TRDORP
    Stock So far
    Does anyone know of a good lift shop in AZ(preferably in Phoenix) that specializes or at least knows what they’re doing when it comes to full lift suspension on 4runners??

2. Jan 4, 2021 at 10:58 AM
    cmtaz

cmtaz New Member

Member:
    Doetsch off road in Chandler installed my Eibach Pro kit. They are known for their Jeep work, and they had plenty of 4Runner knowledge.

3. Jan 4, 2021 at 9:02 PM
    oljedi11950

oljedi11950 New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Vehicle:
    11'4r & 14'4r
    Yes
    Sonoran Steel

4. Jan 4, 2021 at 9:55 PM
    GrantA

GrantA Enjoying God’s creation

Member:
    North Carolina
    Vehicle:
    Fully locked 2020 SR5 Premium
    - GOBI roof rack and ladder - Westcott Design Rock sliders - M.O.R.E. Underbody Skid plates - Dual ARB air compressor & ARB single compressor - LED interior lighting - Ironman 2.0 meter awning and enclosure - Ironman winch with factor55 hook - Ironman foam cell pro suspension - Ironman recovery snatch rope - Ironman recovery traction boards - lilbscustomfab Hybrid Front Bumper - lilbscustomfab BMC - RRW RR7-H Hybrid Beadlock wheels - Nitto Trail Grapplers 285/75/17 M/T - 4.88 gears - ARB front air locker - ARB rear air locker - Hi-lift jack & mount - Sony aftermarket speakers - LASFIT External LED Light Conversion - Center console organizer - Glovebox organizer - ICS phone Mount holder - C4 rear bumper with dual swing arms - C4 gas skid plate - C4 rear diff skid plates
    Westcott Design I trust. I say this because Jeff the owner worked for Toyota for 18 years as a mechanic. He knows a thing or two I am sure. He is in the Phoenix area as well.

You can give him a call (his cell number is on his website). I spoke to him about a lift and he was super knowledgeable and his wife owns a 4runner.

typhoonzz likes this.
  5. Jan 5, 2021 at 12:09 PM
    Red_5

Red_5 New Member

Member:
  6. Jan 5, 2021 at 7:25 PM
    typhoonzz

typhoonzz New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Gabriel
    I would second Westcott Design. I haven’t had my kit installed yet but in talking with them they are extremely knowledgeable and for a Pro owner I think they have the best option on the market. Getting everything installed in a few weeks and I’ll follow up with as much as I know.

7. Jan 6, 2021 at 10:05 AM
    GrantA

Member:
    North Carolina
    Vehicle:
    - GOBI roof rack and ladder - Westcott Design Rock sliders - M.O.R.E. Underbody Skid plates - Dual ARB air compressor & ARB single compressor - LED interior lighting - Ironman 2.0 meter awning and enclosure - Ironman winch with factor55 hook - Ironman foam cell pro suspension - Ironman recovery snatch rope - Ironman recovery traction boards - lilbscustomfab Hybrid Front Bumper - lilbscustomfab BMC - RRW RR7-H Hybrid Beadlock wheels - Nitto Trail Grapplers 285/75/17 M/T - 4.88 gears - ARB front air locker - ARB rear air locker - Hi-lift jack & mount - Sony aftermarket speakers - LASFIT External LED Light Conversion - Center console organizer - Glovebox organizer - ICS phone Mount holder - C4 rear bumper with dual swing arms - C4 gas skid plate - C4 rear diff skid plates
    I just went to Westcott Design this morning to drop off my 4Runner. Jeff is running a good business and he is very knowledgeable about Toyota. I would highly recommend him. He will give you several good recommendations on what to do. Give him a call.

8. Jan 6, 2021 at 11:02 PM
    CactusJack

CactusJack New Member

Member:
    Hello.I’m also from Phoenix Az. Would like to know what lift option you took and what was the charge?

9. Jan 7, 2021 at 5:45 AM
    GrantA

Member:
    North Carolina
    Vehicle:
    I went to Jeff at Westcott designs for the rock sliders and skid plates. However, if you go into his shop you see an array of different suspension options (Bilstein, Fox, Camburg UCA, Westcott collar lift, etc). I have plans to go a different route with my suspension (ironman4x4). I would ask Jeff if he would install whatever you wanted (I don’t see why not as he has a full shop with 3 lifts and an alignment machine).

I have a 2020 4Runner w/ 3k miles and my suspension has a lot of life left to it. They aren’t horrible but my wife and I agreed that I can upgrade when my suspension needs to be replaced (I figure more off-roading = sooner replacement). Westcott makes these collar lifts that go in the stock suspension that give your factory more compression and a lift to level everything out click here. If you are looking to level out your ride that is an option. With the parts + install I was quoted around $500. Obviously your ride might be different and prices change so I would ask for an estimate when you reach out.

I hope that information helps.

10. Jan 7, 2021 at 6:19 PM
    CactusJack

CactusJack New Member

Member:
    Thank you for info.

Products Discussed in

To Top