1. Welcome to 4Runners.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all 4Runner discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other 4Runner owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

TRD Pro Grille

Discussion in '5th Gen Builds (2010-2024)' started by 21TRDVenture, Nov 11, 2021.

1. Nov 11, 2021 at 6:21 PM
    21TRDVenture

21TRDVenture [OP] New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2021 4Runner TRD Venture Special Edition
    Hey! has anyone swapped out their standard front grille for the TRD Pro Grille with the lights?

I found one on 4runnerlifestyle.com with the raptor lights and when I watch the install video it’s a stick on piece….?
    If you’ve changed yours to this where did you get it, and are they all installed this way?

Last edited: Nov 13, 2021
  2. Nov 28, 2021 at 3:46 PM
    Pasr519

Pasr519 New Member

Member:
    Grill and lights are separate, yes it is a 3m tape stick on. You can get the grill OEM or 3rd party. Raptor lights are 3rd party.

3. Dec 26, 2021 at 8:30 PM
    DIRTRCR13

DIRTRCR13 New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jerm
    The 405
    Vehicle:
    '16 Sierra Romeo Cinco
    Fuel Trophy 17x8.5, Nitto TG2's, Roof Rack delete, RC spacer lift and so much more to come...
    Taco Vinyl is where I got mine. Only reason I chose them was because I dont want lettering and they were the only company to sell one ( that I could find anyway) that didnt have holes in the front for the letters. Yes, even the factory one is a "stick on" piece. I got my Raptor lights from Amazon for $28 shipped. Its a 3 light kit, all hardware and "add a fuse" was included. Like em so far. Waiting on my grill to fully install them. Only have 2 of the 3 on right now...

Products Discussed in

To Top