1. Welcome to 4Runners.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all 4Runner discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other 4Runner owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Toyo A/T 3 2017 4runner

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by rck4x4, Oct 8, 2020.

1. Oct 8, 2020 at 2:16 AM
    rck4x4

rck4x4 [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Robert
    Vehicle:
    2017 4Runner limited
    none
    I just put the Toyo A/T 3 tires on my 2017 4runner limited. The stock tires yokohama Geolandar G96B. I do like like the way these tires look on the truck or how the perform in snow.

I went to les Schwab tires. They told me that the did not have those tires and tried to sell me their brand. I was told that because of the 20inch rims on my truck that it limited my onions. They tried to sell me a smaller rim and there tires at $2400.00

I went to big o tires and the ordered exactly what I wanted The Toyo A/T 3. The tires came in one day and were installed without issue. I like the way the look on the truck. They do ride a little rougher and louder but not enough to bother me. I am looking forward to seeing how the handle in the snow- the stock tires performed badly on snow.

Toyo AT 3  (2).jpg
    AT 3 (3).jpg
    Toyo AT 3.jpg

Trail Runnah and typhoonzz like this.
  2. Oct 8, 2020 at 3:13 AM
    JET4

JET4 New Member

Member:
    Southeast, Va.
    welcome, very nice

3. Jan 21, 2021 at 7:35 AM
    GAYota18

GAYota18 New Member

Member:
    Is yours leveled? I'm about to purchase the AT 3 for my 18 limited. Looks good.

4. Jan 21, 2021 at 7:21 PM
    MountainMan

MountainMan New Member

Member:
    Pacific Northwest
    Vehicle:
    2019 4Runner MountainMan Edition
    I've been going to Les Schwab Tire since I got my first car in 1985. Refuse to give them any more of my business. Not only are they ridiculously overpriced, but they have screwed up the mounting and balancing of tires the last three times I used them. Had enough. My neighbor brought his Jeep home last year with new Federal MT tires on it that he bought from Les Schwab. He said the bill was $1200. I showed him on my phone where the same $300 tires he just bought from LS were only $150 at Walmart. He was pissed.

And now, LS charges $150 to mount and balance tires you don't buy from them, while the smaller shops charge $80. Les Schwab needs to wake the heck up or they will go away.

Be sure to let us know how the new Toyos do in the snow!

Products Discussed in

To Top