Welcome to 4Runners.com!You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.
As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
- Participate in all 4Runner discussion topics
- Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
- Communicate privately with other 4Runner owners from around the world
- Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
- Access all special features of the site
Steering wheel shakes after lift and new tires
Discussion in 'General 4Runner Talk' started by Art1988, Jul 9, 2018.