1. Welcome to 4Runners.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all 4Runner discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other 4Runner owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Shout out to freeman toyota

Discussion in '5th Gen 4Runners (2010-2024)' started by 204runnerunlimited16, Dec 24, 2020.

1. Dec 24, 2020 at 4:13 AM
    204runnerunlimited16

204runnerunlimited16 [OP] New Member

Member:
    I just wanted to give a shout out to Freeman toyota and older manager there. He is a 4 runner lover as well has a pro in his family. I think his name was mike. They were a really great help to get my stealth custom series Br6.

Glad to find a decent dealership.

https://www.freemantoyota.com/

Spare Parts and gunsnob like this.
  2. Dec 24, 2020 at 9:44 AM
    sherwood4runner

sherwood4runner New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Vehicle:
    2018 4Runner OFP
    Icon Stage 2 w/ SPC UCA, Spidertrax wheel spacer, Magnaflo exhaust, K&N CAI, Xenon Depot Full LED upgrade, Pedal Commander, Ridge Grappler 285x70x17, SCS Ray 10 Matte Gunmetal 17x8.5 w/-10mm offset, Full tint, Husky Liner floor and cargo mat, Morimoto XB headlights, Depo taillights, Diode Dynamic SS3 SAE Fog Lights
    Yea, good guys over there. I live in Oregon and was trying t get my hands on some Ray 10’s. They had them in stock and got them to me quickly. One came damaged and they fixed it very quickly. Shipping was quite a bit more than direct from SCS, but worth it to get them quicker.

Products Discussed in

To Top