1. Welcome to 4Runners.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all 4Runner discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other 4Runner owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Sheepskin or Fur Seat Covers?

Discussion in 'General 4Runner Talk' started by Snickel Fritz, Apr 13, 2019.

1. Mar 23, 2020 at 5:24 PM
    Ironguy

Ironguy New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ralph
    Bisbee, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2020 Black 4Runner Venture
    New pine scent hanger, new sun shade

:yes:Now there is the Beef!!

2. Mar 24, 2020 at 5:32 AM
    Oldtoyotaguy

Oldtoyotaguy New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2018 Toyota 4 Runner Offroad
    Food like that kills the human and the cow!

3. Mar 24, 2020 at 6:23 AM
    Snickel Fritz

Snickel Fritz [OP] Grew Up Around Lead Paint

Member:
    First Name:
    Ben
    West Texas
    Vehicle:
    2018 TRD ORP - Silver
    FN Konig Six Shooters+Cooper AT3 4S 255/75/17 Kenwood DNX996XR RAV4 heated blind spot mirrors OEM Blackout Edition LED fogs Buncha sheepskin stuff Not installed... yet: Thinkware U1000 DC (benched) Renogy DCC50S (benched) SOS Concepts Aluminum Full Bumper and Steel Sliders (ordered)
    My own mortality came with no caveats, no promises of a dignified life or death. While I am in the flesh all other life forms compete with me for sustainment of their own lives.
    I don't personally care much for beef anymore, my body doesn't digest it very well. I do enjoy some bison every so often, and there are plenty of meats that I still find appetising. It's too bad that most of us can't afford to drop ship fresh organic produce to our food deserts, because I do love fresh plant matter.
    Sadly, myself and probably most other Americans do not have the slightest say as to what options are provided at the grocery. The argument of "voting with your dollars" is utter bullshit, we get what they give us until they decide it's more profitable to give us something else. I have spent years filling out request forms, sending emails, and even seeking out the general managers at grocery stores to express my desire for certain products. It doesn't help. Complaining about the constantly rotten, moldy, slimy, bug infested produce section? Tough shit, deal with it or drive 80 miles to the next town where it's only marginally better.
    People eat what they can find and afford here. If I didn't eat any animal products, I wouldn't eat at all some days because half the shit in my town of 100,000 is mass produced garbage that I'm unable to eat, or it's covered in the same pesticides that gave me my dietary issues to begin with, or it's just nutritionally worthless, etc.
    I spent a few years of my childhood (and some months as an adult) starving, homeless, and horribly uncomfortable in the cold. As an adult, I will eat what I can when I can, and I will put furs on my mother and sisters so they never have to feel that bitter fucking cold we felt while you were probably living a comfortable, normal life.

I might add, you drive a gas guzzling 4Runner. It's very existence has caused untold damage to the planet before it's even driven.You don't know us, you don't know our circumstances, and you really shouldn't continue to judge or preach to us. This isn't as morally one-sided of an issue as you seem to think, and if you had to shop where we did, on our budgets, you'd either change your stance or look silly for not doing so.

Strandskov likes this.
  4. Mar 24, 2020 at 6:45 AM
    Ironguy

Ironguy New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ralph
    Bisbee, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2020 Black 4Runner Venture
    New pine scent hanger, new sun shade
    Are we off-topic?? Or is this now a political thread?

5. Mar 24, 2020 at 6:53 AM
    Snickel Fritz

Snickel Fritz [OP] Grew Up Around Lead Paint

Member:
    First Name:
    Ben
    West Texas
    Vehicle:
    2018 TRD ORP - Silver
    FN Konig Six Shooters+Cooper AT3 4S 255/75/17 Kenwood DNX996XR RAV4 heated blind spot mirrors OEM Blackout Edition LED fogs Buncha sheepskin stuff Not installed... yet: Thinkware U1000 DC (benched) Renogy DCC50S (benched) SOS Concepts Aluminum Full Bumper and Steel Sliders (ordered)
    Dang it, I pooped on my own thread... does anyone know how to get irrelevant philosophical poop stains out of sheepskin?

6. Mar 24, 2020 at 11:34 PM
    Strandskov

Strandskov Take the Road Less Traveled

Member:
    First Name:
    Jennifer
    So Cal
    Vehicle:
    2015 Toyota 4Runner SR5
    :eek:

Products Discussed in

To Top